Friend

어떤 사람 || Someone

"Hey wait up Sehun, Jesus", Chanyeol yelled as he chased after Sehun. Just about grabbing his attention as he came to a halt infront of him. Hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. Sehun couldn't his is brief shock at his friend's actions.

"You" Chanyeol managed to get out before taking a few more deep breaths "Need to explain what that was back there."

His initial reaction was to turn and walk away but Sehun fought back that urge to instead allow his face to go slack and to cross his arms. Looking at Chanyeol with a somewhat bored expression. "What do you mean?" 

At that Chanyeol frowned, glancing at his friend with a mixture of confusion, sadness and understanding. He tilted his head, eyes looking past him a fraction as he tried to carefully assemble his next sentance. 

"Sehun, you shouldn't have to lie with me you know"

Sehun's eyes widened giving away a moment of weakness before he rolled them and turned around. "I'm not lying about Chanyeol" he said as he walked away. 

"Oh common Sehun, where are you going?" 

"For a walk."

"Don't lessons mean a thing to you"

"Not today"

Hearing a loud sigh behind him, Sehun turned his head to see Chanyeol speeding up to walk next to him. The other boy looked at him with a cheeky grin as he playfully bumped into Sehun with his shoulder. 

"It'll be no fun if you bunk alone now will it"