Mess

어떤 사람 || Someone

No 

Sehun struggled to breathe. His whole body feeling numb as dizziness, anger, sadness, confusion among other emotions overtook his head. Chanyeol was painfully aware at his friends reaction through everyone else was too busy interrogating. 

"Who tops?" the guy with the dyed hair asked as he looked at the couple, a gleam in his eye. 

Sehun didn't want to hear anymore as he scrambled up from the floor, pushing past people on his way to the corridor. 

I'm gonna-they can't of- sick...im gonna be sick 

"Sehun wait!" Sehun was dragged out of his state as Chanyeol grabbed onto his elbow. His touch quickly shunned as Sehun recoiled from his hand. Chanyeol looked hurt but the expression wasn't seen as Sehun looked to the ground. Unable to speak. 

"Sehun-" Chanyeol began as he attempted to touch his shoulder but was pushed back yet again. "Sehun please. You've been acting so ing strange lately and I thought this party would help you" Chanyeol sighed in frustration as he gestured to the door down the corridor. 

"But youre acting even worse now. You treat Jongi-"

"Shut up!" 

"No!". Chanyeol's outburst startled Sehun but he still couldn't bring himself to look at him. 

I dont wanna hear his name. Not when-not when they...no no no 

It's not-this can't 

Kyungsoo... 

Kyungsoo...

"Sehun listen to me!" Chanyeol pleaded "You treat Jongin like a stranger... And you look at Kyungsoo like-"

The words was knocked out of Chanyeol's mouth as Sehun pinned him to the walk in anger. There faces only centimeters apart. Chanyeol's breath hitting Sehun's face as the hand gripping his shirt was shaking. 

Don't! You can't-I'm not... I'm not... 

Sehun struggled with his thoughts. His intoxicated state worsened by his heartache. Eyes searched Chanyeol a face. 

I'm not... - I can't thin- 

His eyes stopped at Chanyeol's lips. The image of Kyungsoo kissing Jongin played through his hand causing his hold on Chanyeol's shirt to tighten to the point his hands was turning blue. 

Kiss... They kissed and-no 

No no no 

He's really- 

Kyungsoo... 

Kyungsoo... 

Sehun was gay, drunk and stupid. Stupid to the point that he didn't realize his face moving even closer to Chanyeol's until a sharp intake of breath was heard. That was enough to sober Sehun to the situation. 

Sehun jumped away from Chanyeol, pushing him back as if he was fire. Chanyeol was breathing heavy as he looked at his friend stunned. Sehun struggled to contain a sob trying to escape as he put a shaky hand to his face in disgust with him. 

After a few minutes of silence Sehun finally camped down. Neither moving during that time until Sehun wiped his eyes as and made his way back to the main room, Saying with a firm voice 

"Just leave it yeah. Please"

Please

Chanyeol clenched his fists as he watched his friend walk back into the room.