Never

어떤 사람 || Someone

Noone seemed fazed by Sehun's abrupt arrival. And no-one seemed aware of Sehun's sour mood as he sat down next to Yoongi sipping from his cup. 

Over time Chen and Xiumin joined them as well as well and soon other guys unfamiliar to Sehun tagged along. One guy with a surprisingly feminine and dyed hair while the only distinguishable feature Sehun notes on the other guy was his two earrings. They didn't speak much so Sehun didn't pay much attension to them.

Chanyeol and Baekhyung joined them not long after. The stranger from before now gone. Chanyeol cast Sehun as worried look but said nothing as he sat down a few spaces away from him. 

Eventually Taehyung suggested playing a game. Never have I ever being the one they ultimately decided on. They had been playing for a while now, a good atmosphere between everyone though it was lost to Sehun as he could control the tightening of his jaw everytime he looked Kyungsoo's way. 

"Never" the guy with the dyed hair began, leaning back on one hand as he swirled his cup in contemplation. "Have I ever, had in public". A few people in the circle laughed and Sehun scoffed at the stupidity of the question 

of course none of us had in pub- 

Sehun's eyes widened as he watched Jongin slowly lift his cup to his mouth. Taking a long sip as he glanced at Kyungsoo, his eyes sparking with amusement. Kyungsoo choked on his breath along with Taehyung and Chanyeol as everyone else's looked at the pair in shock. 

Sehun fought as he attempted to control his breathing. His heart momentarily stopping as he witnessed Jongin's confession and how Kyungsoo went red in the face, trying to push Jongin's cup away from his mouth. 

"Jongin why did you-"

"Oh my god" Baekhyung said in surprise, "You've had "

"Since when?" 

"Before me"

"How many times?" 

"In public? where?" 

The questions kept on coming and Jongin simply smirked as he put his cup down. Kyungsoo frantically began waving his hands and covering his face in embarresment. 

"Guys no Jongin was just... Ugh I don't what he's doing but no we haven't... Done that in public"

"But you've both had right?" 

No 

Sehun bit his tongue as he watched the beautiful young man opposite him, sitting on Jongin's lap. 

No no no no no 

Sehun watched as the young man groaned in frustration and buzzwords Jongin's neck. 

No no no no no no

Sehun watched as Jongin let out a little laugh as he patted his boyfriend's head before glancing at the group. 

Please... Please 

"...Maybe"