Green

어떤 사람 || Someone

As Kyungsoo and Jongin became more openly exclusive, the friend ship group went through a state of change. Change which Sehun saw quite notably as he looked at the make up of Chanyeol's party. 

Many of the girls abruptly distanced themselves away from everyone upon realising Jongin's eventual return of Kyungsoo's affection. The teasing which was once seen as acceptable, began revealing to much colours. 

For Sehun personally, the only friends within his high school was Chanyeol and Kyungsoo (regretably Jongin too but jealously rendered Sehun reluctant to act like it). All the other faces was pretty much a blur to him. 

Overall there was around 16 people in Chanyeol's house. Apart from Chanyeol, Jongin and Kyungsoo, 3 was people Sehun recognised from his school. Xiumin, Baekhyung and Chen was also here. All students from their neighbouring high school, Sehun was pretty close with them. Through at the moment all three was huddled next to Sehun, who was to bysy sipping whatever alcohol within his cup as he watched the group opposite him. 

Jongin and Kyungsoo sat together on a single chain. Kyungsoo sitting on Jongins lap (he got on for a joke but Jongin insisted he stayed). They was talking to some relatively new faces: Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung. They was from another high school only connecting with the group due to being in the same dance club as Kyungsoo. Sehun met them a couple of time prior and got on well with Yoongi as he was already pretty close with Chanyeol. But currently Sehun didn't feel like socializing. 

Not when... Ugh does he have to stay on his lap! 

"Hey" Sehun was pulled out of his funk as Chen tugged slightly as Sehun's sleeve. Sehun merely tilted his head in other others guys direction as he took another sip from his cup. 

Burns... 

"You don't look too good, you've been glaring and drinking for the past 10 minutes" Chen continued, Xiumin's firm nod in the background reaffirming his point. "Are you alright?" 

Sehun closed his eyes and took a deep sigh in frustration before standing up from his position. 

Am I fine? yeah I'm fine... Perfect 

Not wanting to speaking on his feelings he mumbled "Need more drink" before making his way to the kitchen. 

Hate this party. Hate my life. Why am I here. Need a drink. 

"SEHUNNNNAAA!" Sehun's misery was again interrupted by a loud and obviously intoxicated Chanyeol. As he walked towards him, Sehun noticed a guy steadily walking behind him. Hot was the instant word that came in his mind as he took in the shorter guy behind him. He looked almost like a model and his masculine qualities was reluctantly pleading Sehun's eye. Frowning, Sehun took his eyes of the stranger to turn to Chanyeol. 

"What the you screaming my name like that for"

Chanyeol laughed as he wrapped an arm around Sehun's shoulders. The stranger looked at the two with a warm smile on his face. Sehun's eyebrows scrunched together slightly in irritation. 

"Chanyeol what is this?" 

Looking back at the stranger, Chanyeol straightened up and gestured towards the young man. 

"Ohhh yes, this is a guy I think you'll be very fond of meeting"

Sehun rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to speak before Baekhyung walked into the kitchen. 

"Oh hey Chanyeol" he politely greated and glanced at the stranger, giving him a small smile. Sehun wasn't paying attention as he peered through the door Baekhyung was holding open. 

What. The.  

The sight of Kyungsoo's hand against Jongins face as they was engaged in a kiss was enough to make Sehun push Chanyeol's arm of him. Ignoring his friends weak protest behind him "Sehun wait you haven't meet-" 

Sehun didn't care are he strode over to the couple, only now realizing how his past 3 cups had taken a toll on him. Yoongi spotted him first but his greeting wasn't even heard through Sehuns anger. 

"Hey guys" Sehun forced through his lips. Relieved rushing through his body as Kyungsoo stopped kissing Jongin to look up at him. They younger guys face flushed with embarrassment and shock. 

"Hi Sehun"