Early

어떤 사람 || Someone

Wanna meet up? 

Sure! How about later today? Meet me at gates afterschool yeah? 

Cool see you then 

 

Warm 

Chanyeol had brought Sehun yet another coffee and the young man could barely bask in the beverage as his antisipation grew. 

It was quiet in the library. Most students either in class or at what ever clubs they have. The few who was there were part of a book club and cramped in a small table. Far enough they couldn't see Sehun's leg bobbing up and down in excitement. 

I get to see him soon 

Having been a bust term for Kyungsoo lately, him and Sehun only time to text briefly over the couple of months. There planned meet up being the first in a long time. 

3:55pm 

Sehun's eyes widened at the time and he shot out his chair. The sudden scraping disrupting the quiet within the library but Sehun was speed walking down the corridors before the little nook club has a chance to spot the source of the disturbance. 

Finally, I get to see him. I'll even be early. 

The warm pang in his chest was difficult to suppress as he got closer to his meet up point. There time apart really had Sehun thinking a lot about his... Feelings for Kyungsoo. 

No stranger to a crush, Sehun was taken aback by just how much the other boy affected him. The mere thought of causing a blush to form on his cheeks. 

Finally I get to- 

Sehun's heart jumped at the sight of Kyungsoo standing by the gates. But it took 2 seconds to see that he was engaged in a conversation and another split seconds to see who the other half of the conversation was with. 

Oh. 

Bitterness filled Sehun's mouth as he watched from afar, his steps coming to a slow halt in the corridor. Being such a distance that he had a good view of the pair but, due to the set of lockers they was standing by, they didn't see him in return. Observing Kyungsoo's animated expressions as he spoke to Jongin who was leaning in the side of the wall, hands in his pockets and legs crossed as he glanced at his boyfriend with a small smirk. 

Of ing course he's there

His sorrow was interrupted by the vibration of his phone. 

Sehunaaaaa, wanna come get alcohol for the party w/me?

He took a quick look at the phone before glancing back at the couple. A tight frown fixed on his face and a dull ache in his chest. 

Sehunaaaaa, wanna come get alcohol for the party w/me?

Yeah sure, where r u now?