Bitter

어떤 사람 || Someone

Oh great 

Sehun can't help but think bitterly as he walks into class. Chanyeol casually sitting on a chair, his feet crossed over and resting on a nearby desk. His top two buttons are undone and Sehun can get a good look of his slender neck as Chanyeol cranks his head back to loosen his tie. 

Though Sehun is also blessed with seeing Jongin leaning on his desk behind Chanyeol. Sleeves rolled to his elbows, Sehun is forced to see his biceps contract as he runs a hand though his hair. They both haven't seen him yet and are in a middle of a conversation. Something funny I see. Sehun infers as Chanyeol abruptly tips his head back letting out a loud laugh. Jongin chuckling beside him. Revealing his stone white teeth. This handsome . 

There are times where Sehun forgets they aren't enemies. 

The scene is cut short as Chanyeol notices him first. His legs moving of the desk as he sits up, fretting Sehun with a bright smile. Jongin simply nods his head in acknowledgement as Sehun walks over to them. 

"Hey Sehun, I've been thinking of having another party. At mine, this Sat. You think you can come?" 

Jongin and Chanyeol look at the young man who sits down stifly at being given so much attention. Glancing up at Jongin he could help but ask "Is Kyungsoo going?" 

Sehun expected Jongin to clench his jaw, grit his teeth or make a fist. Forcing jealously out of this guy satisfied Sehun to no end. It reminded him that Kyungsoo is at least with someone who cares. Even if it ain't me. 

But instead Jongin simply shrugged, rolled his eyes slightly. "Stupid question really, I'm going. He's going too"

"But obviously that's none of your ing business" Jongin said a beat later. Chanyeol's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as he eyed between his two friends. It didn't last long as Sehun let out a humourless laugh. 

'Of course it's my business. Don't you know? I'm aching to play spin the bottle with your boyfriend. Have him kiss me this time'

Though those words never left his mouth. Sehun got up from the desk, eyes flickering to words Jongin as he mumbled 'Obviously' before turning and walking back out of the class. 

Lessons can wait today