Pain

어떤 사람 || Someone

"You're happy with him aren't you"

Sehun's voice cuts through Kyungsoo's words. The other boy stops short, arms still raised mid gesture as he look over at Sehun. 

A few seconds past before Kyungsoo breaks into a smile. The type of smile that turns your eyes into slits and echoes content. The type of smile that has Sehun's mind come to a halt. Beautiful... 

"Yeah, I am happy. He makes me happy"

Kyungsoo says in a way that could be taken as shy and he studies Sehun once more. His smile dimmed into a slight frown as if seeing something he didnt like. It makes Sehun want to curl up into a ball so he grips his legs tighter, resting his chin on his knees as he looks down. 

"You know-" Kyungsoo begins, his voice showing all the nervousness he feels "I think you will find someone that makes you just as happy as Jongin makes me"

Sehun really did try and hold back the bitter laugh that came out, he really did. The words felt alike to acid on his skin. Of course he would say something like that. Idiot. You make me hap- 

Sehun took a deep breathe before looking up at Kyungsoo and regretted it instantly as it hurt. Looking at his eyes hurt. Looking at his lips hurt. Looking at the ring that he had on for the past week hurt. Don't put it on that finger when your not married! But he had to hide that hurt.. Because worrying Kyungsoo was the last thing he wanted to do. 

"I think I'll find that someone too"

L-I-E-S

I found him