Chapter 7

Lost

The next two days were tiring to say the most. The boys had reached the east road late afternoon after their rest. They'd each gotten around 4 hours of sleep but it was enough to keep them alive for the day. No matter how much they wanted to stop, their main priority was getting Number 4 back. Seungcheol had been giving them regular updates about what the spies had found out and upgraded their game plan. In the meantime, the gang started to train. Target practice, strenght excersizes and Hyungwon even learnt the ability to faint on cue. Not that it would help much but at least if he had to play dead he'd pull it off with no problems.

The two who were really rilled up for the battle were Kihyun and Wonho. They didn't spend any moment to rest, just kept training and training til they passed out. It sometimes worried Minhyuk and he would try to tell them to take it easy, but anger clouded their sense's and they could feel nothing else until they had her back with them. Until the government paid for hurting her. 

-

The dullness of the room was starting to bother her. The room was always dark and the only think she ever saw was the potted plant on the top of the table beside her. She could tell it was late in the night by the amount of noise coming from outside the room. There was barely any movement save for one or two guards strolling down the hall every few moments. She knew there was no way to leave the room unless she destroyed the walls, which she could if they hadn't strapped her to a bed. 

She had tried to remove her cuffs quite a few times. Water didn't rust them, fire wouldn't melt them, stone wouldn't break them and the wind was pretty much useless in this case. Finally, she focused all her energy on one point, the weak point she found. Slowly gathering up her strenght she let out a small blast through her arm and it broke the cuffs. Smiling to herself she hoped it didn't alert anyone. She knew there were cameras, but it was the dead of the night, she would have at least 10 minutes to leave the room unsuspected. 

She quickly grabbed flower pot from beside the bed and placed it infront of the wall furthest from the door. Raising her palm at it she closed her eyes and focused her energy on it. The flower grew and vines whipped out of the pot breaking into the wall, creating a small hole for her to pass through. 

After examining the drop from where she was she jumped out, guiding the wind to break her fall. She snuck out of the facilities fences and into the forest nearby. It was only then did she realise she was still in the hospital robes. She was basically only in underwear. and a flimsy cloth. Heaving a sigh she continued running and running until she heard the sirens. She'd run out of time. They were coming for her. 

She kept running til she ran out of breath, the minute she looked back however, she bumped into something, or someone.

-

"Hyun what the hell are you wearing?" Changkyun was the first to speak when they'd finally realised it was her.
"I don't know but we need to leave, they're already out looking for me." She tried to push past Shownu who held her back. 
"We're not running anymore Hyun. We're going to get our happy ending or die trying." Kihyun said.

She finally looked at all of them. They didn't just come here to rescue her, they were here to destroy. 

"I'm not going to go back into hiding knowing damn well they'll be trying to get you. I'm not losing you again. Not to them." Determination was set on everyone's features and Number 4 gave up. 

"Can someone just grab me a set of clothes because i can't fight while my is showing." 

Everyone started shuffling around trying to find any spare clothes they had an came up with a baggy shirt, sweat pants and boots which surprisingly fit her perfectly. After she was done changing they quickly explained that Seungcheol's friends were coming and exactly who Seungcheol was. She agreed to follow the plan and they barely had time before Shownu spotted a few troopers running their way. 

"We'll attract them too quickly if we're in big groups. I need to create a diversion. I'll find you guys later." With a quick smile she ran off, shooting waves of wind into the sky every few seconds. The troopers had changed their course and started following the wind blasts instead of the boys. 

Kihyun watched as she sprinted away, tears threatening to fall. 
"She'll be fine. We need to find Seungcheol." Minhyuk reassured him before patting his shoulder. 

The boys ran off in the opposite direction, focusing on what they had to do. They met Seungcheol at the end of the forest nearest to the facility. The lights were blinding and sirens were blaring but they couldn't stop now. They had to end this no matter what it took. 

The boys could hear multiple pleads for mercy followed by groans in the distance. The Hyun they knew had gone back to being Number 4 and it was all for them. Seuncheol introduced the boys to Jeonghan and Hansol, the spies who knew the base inside out. They explained the exact route they'd have to take to reach the president and exactly how it had to be done or they'd all end up with holes in their body.

Without futher question, they got into their groups and head off towards the capital. Number 4's activities were still noticable no matter how far away they got from the facility, which meant more and more troopers would have found her, but from the strong blasts of wind an occasional drizzle, they knew she was ok.