I Love You

Friendship

 

 

Chapter XII

Out of Story: Hey Guys! I just wanted to recommed my newest story here! It's called "Love, Chelsea", it's a Suspense/Thriller. WonKyu and Eun Hye (Tiffany and Nickhun will be in it as well)  will be in it although the will have english names! Please do Check it out! Link Here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1187893/love-chelsea-siwon-wonkyu-yooneunhye-suspensethriller-chokyuhun-tiffanynichkun-nickchun


I Love You

“You just don’t get it, Siwon.” Kyuhyun sounded to exasperated already. “I can’t tell my parents. They’ll disown me.” The veins in his neck practically sticking out as he tried to reason out with Siwon, they’d been arguing about coming clean to Kyuhyun’s parents about their relationship but Kyuhyun wouldn’t even give it a second thought.

“My parents knows about me being…you know, gay…” Siwon still found it weird to openlu admit it but it felt good nonetheless. “And they are very supportive of my choices.”

Kyuhyun sighed heavily, he looked at his shoes as if coaxing them to speak up for him. “My parents are not like your parents.” He looked up at Siwon and held his gaze. “They’ll surely ask me to keep my focus straight because they wouldn’t want any eye sore in the family.”

“But your dad seems to be a good person. He’ll probably understand.” Siwon urged, trying to make something out.

“I guess you’re right about my dad. My mom is really the problem.” Kyuhyun kicked a small rock and it rolled down the dry patch down the hill. “She’s this uptight commander general like who wishes to have everything in tip top shape and if one isn’t right, she’ll straighten it out herself.”

Siwon nodded, now understanding where Kyuhyun was barking at. “We’ll just have to face them then,” He paused, looking at Kyuhyun with a sweet smile as he held the younger boy’s hand and gave it a squeeze. “together.”

The lush rolling hills, the fresh winter air starting mend with the next season to come made Kyuhyun feel more and more comfortable. The underlying nervousness that he felt at the pit of his stomach still haunted him but it’s good to know that someone is there to take all of those away with just a single touch, a single smile, and a single kiss.

Meanwhile, at the Choi household, Eun Hye and Donghae were watching reruns of My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Donghae really didn’t know why they were watching this show but as long as he can do what he can for his deal with Yesung, he’s willing to endure this.

“Hey, can I tell you something?” He blew his bangs away from his forehead. Eun Hye nodded, not really into having a conversation right now because Daniel Henney is looking so good.

This is now or never. Donghae whispered to himself. “Will you go out with me?” He wanted to slap himself for sounding like an idiot. Eun Hye seemed aphased by what she’d heard. “Eun Hye?” He looked at her like she were dazed and confused.

“What did you say?” She suddenly asked, trying to mask the nervousness in her voice. The remote control slipped from her grasp and fell to the floor in a thud. Donghae scratched the back of his head.

“Will you go out with me?” The look in Donghae’s eyes spoke none about his feelings but the oblivious Eun Hye seemed nerved what she’d heard.

“Why?” It’s a silly question but she wanted to find out the answer because if she doesn’t it will bug her forever and she will take none of it.

Donghae sighed, clearly hoping for a different answer than that because time is already running out and he doesn’t want Yesung to threaten him again for not making a move and that would be a major let down because he really needs the money. “Because I like you.” He lied. He knew he didn’t have feelings for her and he knew that it would hurt her if she knew his plans but he’s already backed up in a wall and he doesn’t like it.

Eun Hye looked at him as if she were looking at shards of glass. “You like me?” The confusion very evident in her facial expression but the boy nodded at her question.

In a swift move, Donghae leaned in and kissed Eun Hye. Her eyes went wide as soon as she felt his lips in hers and for the first time in a long time, Donghae felt his heart beat faster and faster as he prolonged their kiss. He pulled her close, smelling the scent of the Vanilla body wash that she always used. His hands grazed Eun Hye’s shoulder length hair and felt the silky smoothness of it on the tips of his fingers. His eyes fully closed as he continued to kiss her. He had never felt like this before. Ever. Even with his first girlfriend whom he even slept with. It felt new to him, like being in a new country.

When the pulled away a blush crept to Donghae’s face. “Wow.” He didn’t really expect himself to kiss her like that but something in him changed and tugged at his heart strings. Eun Hye looked down and smiled.

“Do you really like me?” Her voice was so serene and it made Donghae want to forget about his deal with Yesung…he somehow wanted this—whatever this is—to be real and not just something to do because of a stupid deal he made. Yes it’s to shallow to think that he changed his mind about Eun Hye just because he kissed her twice already—and that it both felt amazing—but he really seemed to have grown a liking towards Eun Hye.

In the past few days he noticed that Eun Hye had a cute side and he really found that endearing.

At the arcade, Eunhyuk and Henry were busy playing their favorite game, Tekken. Suddenly the someone tapped both of them on their shoulders. They both turned around and saw Eun Hye smiling so happily.

“Hey.” Eunhyuk greeted brightly whilst Henry hugged his very dear cousin.

“Donghae and I are going out!”

Eunhyuk felt his heart drop to the floor. Balling his fists, he knew what he had to do. He looked at Eun Hye, grabbed her by the hand much to her surprise and dragged her outside. Henry just looked on and smiled.

I knew it! Eunhyuk likes Eun Hye! Go for it big brother! I’m on your side! He thought to himself before shrugging and started playing again.

“What’s happening Eunhyuk? Why are you suddenly so angry?” Eun Hye asked a little nervously.

Eun Hyuk looked at her, tears slowly filling his eyes. “Eunhyuk…is something wrong?” She worriedly pushed back a lock her hair to the back of her ear. Taking a heavy breath, Eunhyuk looked at Eun Hye, his gaze never faltering, He cupped Eun Hye’s face with both his hands and kissed her so passionately.

There were cat calls around them but he didn’t care. He only wants to let her know that he exists as well. When he pulled away Eun Hye was not speaking. “I want you to know that I have feelings for you…more than anyone else I want you to know that. I know that my feelings for you are real…I started having feelings for you the first time you smiled at me during lunch break at school. Eun Hye I don’t just like you…” He paused, making sure that Eun Hye was listening to him. “I love you...”

 

“Yesung, I don’t think I can’t do this anymore.” Donghae looked around at the dingy alley way.

Yesung sighed. “Why are you being such a girl?” He suddenly punched Donghae, busting lips open. “You took my money and now you’re saying you can’t do it?”

“I don’t want to anymore.” He looked around but no one was around. Yesung kicked him in the gut.

“Fine.” He hoarsely scolded Donghae. “That’s what you want…okay then.” He nodded towards his friends. “Do what you have to do to him, but make sure that he’s still alive so I can rub his face all over the floor with what I’m about to do.”

End of Chapter

 Thanks for Reading and Do leave some awesome comments!