Listed

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woahh look at her?!"


"Is she a celebrity?"


A crowd in one morning can be seen as a girl walking pass by. She successfully gain people attention by her blonde hair wig and 17 cm heels. Everyone are busy taking picture and moving as the new blonde girl moving on.


Bucket list number 7 : Imitate the life of Lady Gaga.


----


Piung..piung..piungg..


A smirk can be seen on Jessica face. She push the sirene button continuesly, making the 4 boys froze in spot.


"Let's go.. let's go" one of the boy gain consciously and start to run away but too bad, Jessica had landed a high kick right in her face before the boys manage to leave the door.


"Where do you guys think you want to go?" She said with a mocking tone and attacking them with ketchup that making the running brat fall and she tied them until the security came to pick the trouble maker to the officer.


Bucket list number 5 : Get revenge on the high school brats.


----


"Hi Mom, it’s me." Jessica smiled as she placed a bouquet of lily flower in a stone. "Have you been well?" tears began to fall in her cheeks. "Mom, I must've missed you so much more than I realized but soon enough I think we will meet because I'll joining you." She is crying and hugging the stone like there's no tomorrow.


Bucket list number 2 : Pay Mom a visit.


Jessica mother is already died when she gave birth of Krystal, Jessica younger sister. Her mother was attack by ovum cancer but fortunately she can hold on till she gave the younger sister birth.


"Ahh.. I almost forgotten." Suddenly Jessica remembered something.


----


"Here.. aaahh" Tiffany said as she took a spoonful porridge to Taeyeon since his right arm is still recovering, so as his girlfriend, she has the responsibility of taking care her boyfriend.


"You're beautiful inside out fany-ah, thank you for taking care of me." Taeyeon said as he open his mouth ready for the porridge.


Beep..beep..


*New Message*


Taeyeon opened his phone and click at the attachment that had been sent to him.


"Wh..whatt? Tif…fany?"


"Yes?" Tiffany said and showing her famous eyesmile but suddenly..


Uweekksss..


"Taeyeon! What happened?" Tiffany said surprisingly cause Taeyeon suddenly spill out all the porridge.


"We broke up. I don’t want married a plastic woman.. uwekkss" Taeyeon said as he run away.


Bucket list number 12 : Show Taeyeon Oppa a picture of Tiffany unnie before she got her plastic surgery.

---

"Woahh, looks delicious.." Jessica said that she almost drooling all over her shirt.


"Good afternoon Miss, welcome to our place. Did you want to have our special dish? It's on special price because we were celebrating our 10000th Day open." A middle aged woman who looks like the owner was greeting Jessica. She nod unconsciously.

Bucket list number 3 : Eat all the delicious food that I want


But after realizing that all the table was set she disappointed shook her eyes and start to turning back when the middle aged woman grab her wrist.


"Eh.. our place is quite full today but don't worry we will finding you a table." Said the middle aged woman and Jessica gladly follow the owner at the back of the restaurant. Her eyes already glistening dream about eating a delicious food with the great view near the beach.


"Here. Everyone sits together at place like this." The middle aged woman pointed the empty chair to Jessica. Yes, the chair is empty but not the table. There's already someone and even though she really want to eat, sharing a table with a strangers is totally a no for her but she was starving today since she sleeps all the way flight and missed the meal time on the plane.


"She's going to share the table with you." The old ladies trying to bribe the two peoples with different tone face. One is pretty annoyed and one is feeling uncomfortable.


"Ma'am can I have more rice?" another person shouted make the old ladies walk away leaving both in awkward situation. Jessica look around hoping she can move into another table but unfortunately there's no empty table. She sighed.


"I'm sorry. Please excuse my intrusion." Jessica said which responded by a loud sigh coming from the annoyed man in front of her.


As soon as she settled down, Jessica began to cleaning their table. Their table is mean all the stuff that place in the table including the stove. A man in front of her start to look at her in weird way.


"Here's your dish." The old woman said an placing the dish over the stove.


"I ordered my own serving for two people and it's for me you know?" the man start to complain at the old woman.

"ah.. uhm.. no one can finish the serving for two on their own anyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter