Found out

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

"Yah! You Kwon Yuri! You are the king of all jerks!"

I don't believe how come she throwing me away just like that. I have help him saving his pride in front of her ex but this is what I get? Geez Jessica, you never learn about your mistakes right?
I should known from the start that to don't put others first. This is what you get now! Oh no, I don’t know where is it. My vacation in Jeju is turned out to be like this. So now, which direction I should take.

- - -

"Arrghhh!" She yell out loud.
After walking for god-know-how-long Jessica finally spotted a suites and she decided to take the suites since it's already dark.

Bucket list number 11 : Enjoy the finest accommodations of a suite at a top luxury hotel.

 

"Woahh, this is awesome!" Jessica began to gawking at her super spacious and luxury room. she is began to explore the room and trying all the facilities that the room accommodate. From gawking at the pool side until freely jumping at the super comfort king sized bed.

"I'm so dead meat once Dad found out that I paid this room with his card" Jessica stop from jumping around.

"Whatever, this is once in a lifetime opportunity and I'll just deal with his anger when the time comes." Jessica began to jumping around like a kid.

She then began to explore the bathroom who was really like what she saw on movies or resort ads. There was a glamorous bath tub with a huge window to serving the fascinating view while relaxing your body. She pretend to bathing while enjoying the view.

 

Jessica was awaken by the sunlight that hit through the window. She bolt up and realize that she ended up sleeping in bath up. She get up and washing herself. It still morning though and she had a few hours left to stay before the book hours ended.

"What a waste I had just to sleep in the bath tub. Err, my neck sore. At least, I'm going to eat as much as I can." Jessica said walking with both of hands full of a huge tray of food. She start looking around to find the table but her eyes caught one particular person.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Wow I can't believe our fate." Jessica settled down her tray in the person table. Yup, that was Kwon Yuri.

"Are you alone? I'm all by myself too." Jessica start asking again but answered with a loud annoyed sigh.

"So, what's your point?" Yuri stood up and move Jessica tray of food in the empty table.

Tsk.

After finishing her so called breakfast, Jessica started to walk to her room but fate like to play with her because she met again with the Kwon Yuri. She can't help but to blurt out her though

"You're just a soldier but you're staying at a suite like this? So it must be true. I guess he really must have a lot of money."

"What are you talking about?"

"Huh?" Jessica was taken aback. She just unconsciously blurt out a things that shouldn’t be said. "No. nothing. I wasn't saying anything."

"Is that what she said that I have a lot of money? Did she tell you that’s why she dated me?" Yuri forcing turn around Jessica. For some people,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter