Final

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica just about to enter her cottage when

"Do you.." Jessica stop in her track.

"Do you want to go to see sunrise in the morning before your flight?" Yuri dare to ask Jessica. He had decided if Jessica want to go, he will confess his feeling to Jessica. No matter even they might not be able to meet again, at least Jessica known that Yuri had fallen for her and all because of love not because a sympathy or pity.

"Should we?" Jessica ask turning around. Both of them share a warming smile into each other and finally parting their way. They can't wait to the morning came.

Early in the morning..

It's only 4 am but Jessica already dressed and do her make up. She had made a decision that she will going to tell Yuri about her feeling towards him. Even the chance of them being together is nothing but she will leave with so much peacefully if she can tell her feeling towards the man she had loved.

Ringggg…

"Hello?"

"JUNG SOOYOEN!"

"D…dad?"

"You're not going to die! You're not the Jessica that the doctor was talking about. Do you know how worried your Dad is after receiving that call from the hospital? You're not even answering my call. Where are you now? You better bring your home right now before I'll spank your and hang it down in your mother trees."

Oh my god. I'm so dead.

Jessica frantically running all her might to the airports. She totally forgotten to see the sunrise. She was so happy yet afraid because she is not going to died yet and afraid to face the wrath of the oldest man.

However in the same time Yuri was waiting patiently to Jessica. He looked up at every people passing or every foot step he heard, hoping it would be Jessica but the latter didn’t come. He's worried to death if something happened to Jessica that can make her come. He really want to go to Jessica cottage right now to check her but he can't. His time is limit and the sun already rise now. He just took the picture of the sunrise and planning to sent it to Jessica's house. Hopefully, Jessica will able to receive and saw it before she passed away.


In Seoul hospital..


"I don't have pancreatic cancer, right?" Jessica asked full of curiosity.

"No, you don't have pancreatic cancer. But there's something else." The doctor sighed.

"Excuse me?" Jessica widen in surprise then hanging her head down.

"Your intestines are full of feces. Your stomach hurts, doesn’t it? There's quite a bit in here." The doctor said while pointing the scan of Jessica's stomach. He zoomed it in one particular area that has been the problem. Jessica need to drink more water and eat papaya. The nurse gave her a constipated pill to easier the process. After thankful the doctor, Jessica walk out the room full of embarrassment.


3 months later..


"Jessica, let's go on a date." Taeyeon suddenly said and forcefully grab Jessica hand. Usually, Jessica will follow him but not this time. She had many realization and didn’t want to be a coward like the old days. She's new Jessica now.

"Did you get into another fight with Tiffany unnie again?" Jessica said while pried Taeyeon hand from her.

"Honestly, I like you too Jessica. But I was afraid of getting rejected." Taeyeon said trying to grab Jessica hand again but to no avail Jessica let Taeyeon hand away and place both of hand on her back.

"I'm sorry oppa. I'm no longer going to live my life like an obedient coward anymore. The Jessica you known is long gone and the Jessica you saw here is totally different. I've changed. Because I came back from death's door." Jessica said sternly to Taeyeon. Taeyeon on the other hand was stunned. The Jessica he known is never reject especially when it comes to him.

"Jessica.."

"Even though I did like you and I still do like you but it's not the same way as I did in the past. That's why I'm apologizing right now. I sincerely mean it Oppa." Jessica said and stood up leaving the dumbfounded Taeyeon frozen in his seat.


Jessica POV


Oh gosh. I dump a man I've been love with for the past three years for someone I've only known for three days. I don't even know his number or his email address. I might as well be shooting a self-pity drama.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter