King of Jerk

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What a beautiful view of the ocean!" Jessica squeals in excited. "Whose wedding is it? So that's why you bought me this dress? Who is it?" She started to asking endlessly and gawking at every view she saw. "Is it someone important? Who is it? I'm glad I'm coming with you."

"wow this is all so amazing. The bride must be very happy! It's like a fairytale wedding from a movie! How happy she must be!" Jessica continued to squeals.

"Yah! Stop gawking at everything or you're going to break your neck." The man scold her and successfully shutting down the squealing girls.

"Listen carefully. My name is Kwon Yuri. We have spent a total 33 nights together. We kissed on the first night we met and we’re here to celebrate our one-month anniversary of meeting each other." The man ended up his speech leaving Jessica dumbfounded.

"What? 33 nights when we only met a month ago? Our first night? that's absolutely disgusting!" Jessica make a face towards the latter but Yuri already hook her tightly then start dragging her around. They both walk in funny way though it was Jessica who's struggling cause Yuri is more taller than her and her leg were so short, she needs to jog in order to keep her pace up with Yuri who is walking.

"Oh, Hi." The brides greet them.

"Congratulations for your wedding with Sooyoung, Lee Sunny." Yuri said and Jessica followed him by bowed a little.

"Your girlfriend?" The brides seems checking out Jessica from head to toe with a judging face.

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Jessica Jung. Oh, we've been dating for a month now, so we're here on vacation together." Jessica actually worst at lying before but this time the words just come out naturally. Feeling awkward, she nudged Yuri for help.

"Sica baby, you don't have to tell her all that." Yuri hook her tightly and pinch Jessica waist making the girl winced but manage to act cool.

Just wait Kwon I'll get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter