A Good Bye..

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri starting his car engine and intentionally drove over the particular person who walk peacefully.

He drove at her side and lifted up the iPad making the latter widen her eyes. Right when Jessica try to catch her iPad, Yuri step at the gas on leaving Jessica dumbfounded. Jessica on the other hand is still clueless that Yuri is planning to . She run towards the car who was stopping right now and right when she try to snatch the thing, the car is moving again. Again she try to catch but Yuri keep moving the car and stop when she stop.

'That's enough.' She grunted and walk back leaving the man who enjoy playing with her. The car is move reverse and stop in front of her.

"Having fun?" she said coldly and gesture her hand to Yuri to handed back her iPad. She is totally pissed out. But Yuri just smirk and get out of his car.

"Not without a cost." He throw the car key at Jessica and seat at the passenger seat. Jessica who is catching the key was obviously dumbfounded. She look at Yuri who was casually sitting in the passenger seat while putting an aviator glass.

"You drive." He said cooly.

"What?"

"My shoulder are really sore from all the pulling you back in the water. So, come on." He said while lifting the iPad.

"Let's go." He showed his charming smile to Jessica who still froze in her spot.

"Let’s go." He whined at the latter who still zoned out in her place.

---

Bucket list number 9 : Go for a nice drive down a scenic road


"Yah.. yah.. go easy, slow down." Yuri scold Jessica who was riding his car with the high speed. Even though the road is quite but still they need to slow down the pace.

"How? This is my first time driving a car." Jessica said still smiling at the new experienced she had. She didn't bother to feel worried or anything.

"Wh—place your foot lightly on the brake." Yuri trying to stay calm as possible. He barely thought the girl can't drive but he didn't expected she would go in such speed pace. He carefully giving Jessica the example of hitting the brake and slowly the car was out move to the cross way.

HONKKKKK…

"Whooopss" He moved the stir because of panicked and slowly driving the car at the right path again. He breath out of relieved but when he looked at the stir, his hand was on top of Jessica hand and he began to feel his heart beating uncontrollably. He immediately move his hand.

"Pu..pull over on the side of the road over there. this won't do." He said stuttering. Whether it was the effect of nearly getting into accident or at the point his hand was touching Jessica hand.

"How do you expect me to stop the car when I don't even know how to slow down?" Jessica whining at Yuri demanded.

"Then how far are you planning on driving this car?" Yuri can help but scold Jessica.

"Who told me to make me drive the car!" Jessica yell out of frustrated.

'it because you mentioned that you wanted to drive a car.' Yuri thought and sighed on his defeated. He can revealed his thought or else he will hurt her feeling. He gestured at the car behind them to move forward.

"Hey. You little s! Know how to drive!" The driver of the car was throwing his anger over them and Yuri can't help but boiled up his blood.

"hey you crazy ! Just worry about your own driving! Come say that to my face! I'll kick your face!" He shouted back and sighed loudly. "Don't mind him. Just drive at your pace."

Jessica stunned while driving. She touched how Yuri defending and calming her in his way.

 

---


"Let me off. I don't want to do it anymore. I take it back. Sorry, I'm really sorry.." Jessica whined can be hear.

"Be quiet before I make you go up there by yourself." Yuri try to push the stiff Jessica end of the hill.

"I'm really scared! Aaahhh! I really am so scared right now!" Jessica try to didn't move and began screaming out of scared. "We might die if we go up there!"

"Okay then." Yuri said and at the same time he pushed one last step on the hills before flying up.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Jessica high pitched scream can be hear but Yuri just chuckle even though he might be deaf once they go down.

Bucket list number 10 : Go para gliding.

 

"Wohahhaa" Yuri was the one who enjoyed it much while Jessica just shut her eyes. She hold on Yuri hand tight.

"This is awesome! Hey cutlass fish. You have your eyes shut, don't you?" Yuri asking but Jessica shook her head even thought her eyer were shut.

"What are you doing? You actually made it up here. Open your eyes now." He tried to persuaded the girl but to no avail Jessica keep her eyes shut.

"No. never mind. It's actually really scary down there. don't open your eyes. You might pee on your pants." Yuri said with a smirk because slowly Jessica began to open her eyes.

"Woahhh.." She was amazed as soon as she opened her eyes. The view was really fascinating from up there.

"Isn't it awesome?" Yuri ask

"Yeah. It really is. I feel like I'm going to cry. Thank you so much Yuri-yah. Wow this is so amazing!" Jessica start blabbering her thought. Yuri can help but to smile widely. The feeling of Jessica happiness is like Yuri happiness too. Suddenly he remembered something. He tapped Jessica shoulder lightly and gestured Jessica to turn around and *smooch* his lips crashing Jessica lips. It just a light kiss no he just put his lips at Jessica lips.

"You.. you…"

Jessica was surprised and speechless.


Bucket list number 5 : ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter