Breaking News

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"E..excuse..e me..ee" A petite brownie hair trying to stop a now walking big men in road side.


"Wh..what?! Why?!" A big men with a huge beard still trying to walking. He's a little afraid because this petite girl from the market is following him.


"Th..this is yo..yours.ss" the said girl handed a pack of 'safety' that the man had bought from her store a few minutes ago. After handling the thing she run as fast as she can leaving the man dumbfounded behind.


"Thank you!" The man said though the girl was already out of side.


Jessica ran as fast as her short leg can. She is much embarrassed after handling that kind of stuff to the customer. She felt like her innocent is taken away, silly.


"ugghh.." She groan in pain after running. Nowadays, she always felt stomachache quite often. She looked up and widen her eyes after she seen her market was now filled with the high school jerk student who often stealing snacks.


"YAH!!" she yelled out with a high pitched voice.


"Run.. run..run.." a bundle of high school student trying to run and Jessica happened at the main door on time.


"You guys have to pay it!" She is trying to sound as scarier as possible but too bad the little jerks just humiliated her and punch her stomach who was ache pretty badly.


"Enough, I'm not gonna let this—"


Beep..beep..


From: Midget Taeng Oppa


What are you doing after work?


She smiled unconsciously after reading the message. The thought of catching high school jerks long gone as she began to reply the message.


Jessica just an ordinary college student in Seoul. She is an independent woman. Thought she still had her dad who always support money for her, she is take a part timing as cashier for mini market store after class and weekend. Luckily the owner of the store is a lonely grandma and she took care Jessica like her own granddaughter, so her shift is very flexible from the other worker. Since Jessica is living alone in Seoul (her family is lived in Gwangju) the grandma who wanted to have a granddaughter inviting Jessica to lived with her since she just lived with her only grandson, Taeyeon. Jessica known Taeyeon already had a girlfriend but because of living together, she can't help but to grow a feeling for him. Even Taeyeon never look at her like how her look at him, Jessica is still willing to accompany whenever Taeyeon need her.


"Jessica.. you know the truth *hiccup* right? That Fany came onto me first *hiccup*" Said Taeyeon who was drunk and dragging by Jessica.


"Then how dare she dump me? I'm the one *hiccup* who should be dumping her! *hiccup* right?!" he said in drunk manner while still being dragged by Jessica.


It's always like that. The accompany Taeyeon need from Jessica is whenever he's having a problem with his girlfriend. But Jessica still hoping that one day, Taeyeon will realized how much Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter