6.)

Where do we go from here?

'So what do you think?' said Tao as I lay on his lapon the grass.
'About what?' I asked dreamily.
'My idea to make this our special place' he said 'I mean, it obviously had some sort of significance to your family, we should carry it on and make it as special as it's meant to be'
'That is such a sweet idea'
He shrugged 'I try' he smiled.
'You spoilt it now' I rolled my eyes and punched him on the arm.
'Ah what was that for?'
'You know what' I replied and lay back down 'it is a really good idea though'
'Thank you' he said and leant down to kiss me. I grabbed him to make him stay down
...
My time spent with Tao was some of, if not the best time ever.
He made me completely forget about the problems I thought I had. He showed me places that I'd not seen before and I had been living here for almost a year. I got the feeling though I'd never had enjoyed it as much if I wasn't with him.
Tao's daughter also seemed to have taken a shine to me which was good, she came first and Id hate if i got between the two of them.
'You're a natural' he said when he had put her to bed'
'Thank you...I think' I replied and he laughed 'what's so funny? I frowned.
'It's nothing, your reactions to things make me laugh is all. I think it's cute'
'Oh' I said 'okay then'
'So?'
'So what...?' I asked.
'Do you feel like you belong yet?' his question caught me competely off guard. It seemed like years since I had had that conversation with him...I wasn't sure I knew the answer...or did I?'
'Yes, yes I do' I said.
'Really?'
'Yes really, when I'm with you I feel like I'm home and that I can actually be myself...does that sound weird?'
'Not at all' he replied.
'It's just, I've always felt so out of place at home and now that I'm here, with you I feel special, like I can be happy'
'What about finding the man in the letter? You were so into finding your family'
'I came to Korea to start again, like you. I can't do that when I'm still holding onto the past' I took the note out of my pocket and sighed 'so why can't I let go?'
'Some things aren't meant to be let go of' Tao replied.
'I guess so' I muttered.
'Moving on doesn't always have to mean forgetting everything else' he continued and lifted my chin to kiss me and this time I sighed with happiness.
He really did feel like home to me now.