3.)

Where do we go from here?

I decided to keep my mind busy to try and forget about Tao and I'd start by finding out who sent the letter to my Aunt, maybe I did have a family in Korea after all. Maybe I wasn't totally alone here after all. Or maybe this would all turn out to be one huge mistake...I shook my head. I had to try at least even if it did all go wrong.
I started with the name signed on the bottom and researched it but even as I scanned through the pages, I still found myself thinking about Tao.
'Aish!' I slapped myself on the forehead 'concentrate' I scoolded but I couldn't. I just couldn;t get Tao out of my head and couldn't stop thinking that he was just as lost as I was and needed help like I did. Sure he seemed all cool and collected but I had seen his nervous side.
We both lived alone and were both 'new' to being here, well I assumed so at least.
I wanted to help him, but would he let me?
Probably no, I sighed and rested my head on the desk.
When and why did life get so complicated?

I woke up and stretched. It had been a really bad idea to fall asleep at the computer, my whole body felt stiff and was aching. Good job it was a weekend.
I checked my phone for the time as it beeped with a message from a number I didn't recognise.
I could figure it out though;
For starters, you might want to get a lock on your phone, unless you don't mind strangers knowing your life. Second, thought you might like my number, if you ever needed me. Tao :)
I raised my eyebrow at the screen.
'Smartass' I muttered ''If you need me' I don't even know him properly'
'But you want to' said a voice in my head.
'No I don't' I said a loud, feeling rather stupid for talking to myself
...

My computer dinged with the results of my search later that day of the last known address of the man in the letter. 
I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, hopefully towards some answers about my family.
luckily for me, because I didn't like walking, the house wasn't actually that far away.
I took a deep breth and knocked at the door.
A girl about my age opened it.
'Can I help you?' she asked and for a moment I competely forgot why I was there.
When I eventually explained my situation, I couldn't blame her for looking confused. I wasn't entirely sure I understood it myself.
'I have no idea who or what you're talking about' she replied and shut the door.
I sighed and walked away, but I didn't really feel like going home so I wa=ent to the oark to sit down instead.