5.)

Where do we go from here?

Did all of that really just happen? I rubbed my eyes and reached to turn off my alarm. I'd barely got out of bed before when my phone buzzed with a message from Tao giving me instructions about where to meet him. I rolled my eyes.
'Are you always this demanding Zitao?' I asked and my phone buzzed again.
''Try not to be late'' it read.
'Pfft' I muttered and went to go shower all the while wondering what Tao was doing that was so urgent and important. I really hoped I wasn't going to regret this.
...
I arrived right on time, Tao however was ten minutes late. I shook my head and laughed as he got his breath back.
'What was that about not being late?' I smirked.
'S-shut up' he panted and then laughed 'okay you got me'
'So what is this place?' I looked out over the river , the view was beautiful and it seemed so peaceful eventhough we were in the middle of the city.
'This, is the place that's described in whoever wrote this letter' he replied and I looked out.
'It's beautiful' I breathed.
'Isn't it. It's where they met' he said.
'Wow' I couldn't take my gaze away from the crystal clear water and the bright blue skies.
'And I thought that maybe...it could be our special place too' I turned around.
'Say what now?' I spluttered.
'A place where we can just come and relax, just the two of us and be together'
'Tao I...'
'You don't feel the same way, do you?'
'Aniyo, that's not it'
'Then what is it?' he pushed.
'We haven't known each other that long, that's all but I like you Tao, I really do'
'Proove it' he said.
'Pardon?' I asked confused by his sudden request.
'Proove that I'm not alone in this...kiss me'
'But i havne't had much experiance with that type of thing'
He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer.
'That's alright' he whispered 'practice makes perfect'
And then he kissed me.

What had I been so nervous about? This felt amazing, as if it was meant to be, why had I not done it before?
He held me and my hair. His fingers touched me in all the right places, his fingers left tingling trails down my back and made me shiver. I hoped to God he didn't notice but he seemed to...busy to care.
I felt fantastic.
When we were done Tao just held me and stared into my eyes.
'I waited too long to do that' he said so quietly I almost didn't hear him.
'Yeah, I think you did too' I replied and he chuckled.