1.)

Where do we go from here?

My reasoning for coming to Korea had been to get away from my family, but recently I'd been feeling rather homesick. I could go back, tell them that it wasn't really for me. I stopped in my tracks.
'Really Jin? You'd give up all this?' I asked myself looking around.
The city really was beautiful. I sighed and sat down. I still had a while to go befote my next class started.
My parents had only 'allowed' me to go if I did something useful. So here I was, in a country I'd not visited since I was a baby and staying in my Aunt's house, yes that's right, I couldn't even afford my own place.
What was I doing with my life? I rested my head in my hands and closed my eyes. 
I really didn't want to give up but right now, it seemed like the only option left.

I stood up, I was going to be late for class, I'd figure something out later on...hopefully.
Being in class didn't help at all, I just lay my head down on my desk.
'Late again Zitao' my teacher said suddenly and I looked up.
'Mianhae' he said quietly as he sat down.
'What's your excuse this time?'
'I don't have one' he replied.
The teacher sighed 'no, of course you don't'
'Leave him alone' I chimed in 'he's said he was sorry, leave him be'
'Detention Miss Jin' I rolled my eyes, this day just kept getting better...
I sat outside the princples office on my phone waiting to go home.
I was in my 20's not a child anymore...I only went to this class to fill in my time when I was here, I didn't really have to be here.
'Ahem' I looked up from the screen to see Tao standing in front of me.
'Can I help you?'
'I wanted to say thank you for earlier, for trying to stick up for me'
'Fat lot of good it did me though eh?'
'I'm sorry that you got into trouble because of me' he said.
I shrugged 'it's fine, first interesting thing that's happened to me in weeks'
'Oh well, that's good then...I guess' I laughed.
'You're a funny one Zitao' he looked confused 'that was a compliment' I added.
'Oh, Kamsamnida' he bowed, I frowned.
'You don't have to be so formal with me, I'm like you, it's okay'
'Well, I should be going' he said and smiled.
'You're welcome' I replied returning it.

When I eventually got home there was a letter waiting for me on the floor. It was for my Aunt, but she had left years ago. I decided not to open it, it wasn't for me after all. I never really knew her, only had vague memories from when I was a baby, yet here I was living in her old house.
I thought that this could give me answers about my family, I'd always wondered where the Korean part of me had come from, seeing as it didn;t seem to any of my imediate family members...
I opened it and sighed, it was written in Korean...so far I could only speak it and that was barely. I had no idea how to read it. Though I could make out a few words such as 'I love you' and 'forever' it looked as though there was a lot of feeling put in to i, I wondered why she had never got it.
I felt very sorry all of a sudden, this had been a bad idea.
I needed something to take my mind off it all.