Chapter 5.1 (Flashback Special)

Refracted

October 8th 2014

Seoul’s Times Square

 

It was a bright day to begin with. Even for a lovebirds like Seohyun and Joohyuk, it was suitable for another lovely date. “I said no cellphone for today!” Seohyun yelled at Joohyuk. “Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay,” Joohyuk mocked her. Seohyun took his phone to her bag, “I wont give it back to you all day, no complain!”

“Yes, Boss!” Seohyun laughed at such a name. Seohyun leaned on Joohyuk’s shoulder, enjoying the movie. Joohyuk busied himself by feeding her, they laughed at times when the scene was funny or when he fed her wrongly; he fed her to the nose, not . Every time the theater darkened for a serious scene, he cupped her face and kissed her. Softly, inch-by-inch, didn’t leave any space without his trace.

And Joohyuk’s kiss was Seohyun favorite after all.

“Let’s go home right after this ended,” said Joohyuk in the middle of movie. “Why?” she pouted “Let’s grab a burger, I’m craving for mcd!”

Joohyuk said a firm ‘no’ and shook his head. “But whyyyyyyyyy?” Oh, no, that cute act again, Joohyuk thought. He looked through Seohyun’s eyes, “let’s go home, okay? I promise I’ll take you to mcd later. I had things to do in my office, I’ll drop you first,” Seohyun wasn’t satisfied with his answer. Again, it’s his work. “Should I be jealous with your works that you even worrying them when you’re with me?”

“It’s not like that, Seo. It’s just that-“

“Let’s go home now,” she stood up, take her bag and exit the theater. But later that day, she was grateful for going home faster. Joohyuk gave her surprise. No, suprisesㅡto be exact.

Seohyun went straight to their room when they arrived, she was kind of upset. Seohyun kept silent. Strangely, she was driven to her sleep in minutes and was woken up by a strange sound. A melody was played in her room. She was a light sleeper, so that song disturbed her way too much. Right when she grumbled and tried to stop the sound that come from an old radio which she didn’t know whose radio it was or anything, she found a piece of paper beside that radio and another piece attached to the radio.

Seo Joohyun

Seo

Joo

Hyun

Its 3.00 PM

You’re craving for burgers

Its 3.00 PM

You’re sleeping soundly but I know you’ll wake up in minutes

Its 3.00 PM

There was sun

Clouds

Sky

And many more

Just saying, because I’m bad at making poem and stuffs.

 

Your Moon

 

Seohyun smiled while reading his letter. She was surely bad at being angry. She looked at the attached paper, an arrow pointed to her room’s door and ‘your door’ was written. She walked to her door.

Do you know

You are the first one to mock me

But oddly,

that was why i fell like you in the first place

You asked me why i never say i love you

Then,

today,

for the fist time,

i’ll say i love you

so much

too much

way too much.

 

Another arrow pointed to the front door. A paper attached to it, said ‘open it up for me.’ She was suprised by Joohyuk when she opened the door, he was standing with a pile of her lovely cheeseburgers and a box of present; he wore a keroro onesie and that was why she suprised in the first place. He said a quick 'i love you'. She lighted up at the view and laugh heartily. “Oh, gosh, what are you wearing at your age right now?”

Joohyuk hurried himself to enter the room. His cheeks reddened by shame, it looked cute for Seohyun though. Joohyuk demanded to open the box, so she did. Another keroro onesie and 2 weird pink-black hearth and love shaped glasses was inside. She was so happy for the present that she wore it right afterwards. She put on the weird glasses on her and put it on for him too. That day, they ended up laughing all day.

 

 

-

 

uh helloo! so this one is the 1st part of flashback special (i've made the 2nd part twice longer hehe)

also, check out my not-so-new fanfic 'bonnie and clyde' its a romcom namseo

as always, comments bellow bcs i love your responds!

follow my twitter @duckhyuck and my tumblr @chanevelatte