A girl

Our Story.

“My first love....."

 
“Hello my name is Yoo Jeongyeon, this is my first year and i am a GIRL!" she said making a soldier pose, making the students laugh.
 
“.......is a girl?" 
 
“Hi guys, i want you guys go meet a old friend of mines.. Jeongyeon, jeongyeon these are my friends" i said.
 
“This shorty is Chaeyoung, be careful though she bites" i said jokingly.
 
“Bite me" chaeyoung said causing Jeongyeon to giggle a bit.
 
“This tall one is the youngest and she is from Taiwan, Tzuyu" i said pointing at her.
 
She bowed to Jeongyeon and she did the same.
 
“This our godmother Jihyo, she is our mother in the group" she smiled and offered jeongyeon a hand, which jeongyeon did and they shook hands
 
“aaaaaand this is mina, she is japanese like me. But she is mysterious but a sweetheart" i said.
 
Mina shook Jeongyeon's hand.
 
“You forgot me!" dahyun said running in.
 
“Ah! Dubu dubu Dahyunnie" momo said.
 
“Nice to meet you dahyun" jeongyeon sad.
 
“Vice- Versa" Dahyun replied.
 
“By the way how did you meet anyways?" dahyun said, she was drinking her bubble tea. This question shocked me, i was scared of Jeongyeon's response... they don't know.
 
“Well ah ... uh" i tried talking but was failing really badly, i was really nervous.
 
“Me and Momo met in Busan, we only hanged out for half of the day but it was really cool. I didn't think i would know anyone, we were kids at the time." she said.
 
While she was saying this, i kept looking at her lips. I didn't pay attention of what she said. 
 
“Right momo?" she finished and rested her arms around me. Her face close to mines.
 
“Ahh.... too close" i said quietly.
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
[ After School]
 
“So what are you guys planning on doing after school?" I could hear Tzuyu from far away.
 
I was to busy thinking about the day i met Jeongyeon.
 
”I...She knew i was a girl... is this her idea os what a joke is?" i thought.
 
“YO! Momo!" Jeongyeon ran and hugged me.
 
“Ahh too close!" i said annoyed.
 
She looked at me and just smile, i couldn't stay angry at that face so i smiled also.
 
“Let's go catch up!" jeongyeon dragged me out.
 
“Have fun!" chaeyoung said waving at us.
 
“Wow! Momo- Chan you smell great!" she said.
 
“Cu- Cut it out! That's so embarrassing!" i said.
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
“So when did you move around here?" i asked jeongyeon that was staring outside of the bus.
 
“This summer, haha" she said.
 
“A really..." i didn't look at her
 
“What's wrong?" she said.
 
“You are so pretty, you are going to kill me and everyone in this school..."i said blushing.
 
“Well thanks" she said.
 
“I-I... I always thought you were boy..." i said staring at the roof of the bus.
 
“Ah yeah, i had short hair back then. Plus i was really tomboyish" she said.
 
“That's a understatement" i said.
 
“It seemed natural" she said immediately.
 
“Well... Maybe you are crossdressing or something?!" i said a bit crazily.
 
“I'm a afraid i'm not." she said.
 
I turned to look the other side, she looked a bit hurt. 
 
“I just can't buy it..." i thought.
 
She lifted her skirt for me to look.
 
“Ya see-" she said but i grabbed her hand and put her skirt down immediately.
 
“YA! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" i screamed out.
 
“Shhhhhh!" some old people said.
 
“I'm sorry" i said.
 
“Ya, are you stupid you can't be doing that in a public transportation full of people" i said.
 
“Do you hate girls?" she said.
 
“What?" i said.
 
“You rather me be a boy?" she said.
 
“That's not it... you just can't do anything with a girl.." i said shyly.
 
“I guess so" she said smiling at me.
 
“I'm glad i got to see you again though" i said.
 
“Yeah me too" she said.
 
“Let me get your number" i said getting my phone out.
 
“No phone muchacha" she said.
 
“Whaaaaat?! really?" i said as she nodded.
 
“A selfie won't kill ya right?" i said holding my phone up.
 
She smiled normal while i over did my smile.
 
We went to the store to buy her a new phone, she hasn't seen a phone for a long time. She thought the ones that had no buttons, crazy. She finds phones annoying... how cute.
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
“Ahhhh... i think i over did it with the smile" i thought looking at the picture.
 
I looked at the picture and smiled. She was so pretty.
 
I started to get comfortable, 
 
“I can finally put that part of my life behind... goodbye Jeongyeon... the guy i fell in love with." 
 
,,
TO BE CONTINUED :D