Acceptance

Our Story.

[Trip Day]

 
“Say cheese everyone!" i said almost taking a picture before getting hit in the head hard.
 
“Ow..." i said rubbing the back of my head.
 
“We will have time for that later, Ms. Hirai" Sooyoung the supervisor said.
 
[Gym]
 
“Alright everyone get ready, to start this trip of. We will be playing a friendly game of volleyball" sooyoung said.
 
I changed quickly avoiding contact with Jeongyeon, she had an amazing body already just clothed. 
 
“Alright let's go girls!" Jeongyeon said leaving the locker room with excitement.
 
The match started i decided to stay out... well i decided to stay out for all the match.
 
I saw Jeongyeon, she was really good. I could see her sweat dripping from her forehead.
 
“Ahhh... my heart is racing again.." i thought blushing really hard.
 
I saw her as she hit the ball, every win she would high five her team mates.
 
My heart was racing so fast, looking at her made me feel this way.
 
“Do i like her?.... yes.... but would i go out with her?...." i thought.
 
“Alright girls! Nice job, locker room. Go shower and go to sleep!" she said clapping.
 
Everyone started to shower, i showered quickly so i can ignore Jeongyeon. But she beat me to it, she was . She was changing into her PJs just like everyone in the locker room.
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
A group of ten girls slept in one room, unfortunately i was partnered up with Jeongyeon. I couldn't sleep, i kept looking at her face. She looked beautiful sleeping.
 
“Whaaaaa, why can't i sleep?!" i thought, i moved violently. I hit jeongyeon really hard in her leg.
 
She opened her eyes immediately.
 
“What is wrong with you?" she said scary.
 
“Ahhh i woke up the beast" i thought looking at her with shocked eyes.
 
*Tssss* the sound of the soda was heard as i opened the soda for Jeongyeon.
 
We were in the front of the house we were staying in, we were sitting by the stairs.
 
“So what's up?" she said sitting next to me drinking her drink.
 
“I made it this far" i thought looking at her.
 
“A while back, we kissed... i wanted to talk about that" i said shyly.
 
“Ah don't worry about that, i was messing around" she said patting my back.
 
“I don't buy that." i said.
 
She ignored eye contact with me, she continued siping her drink.
 
“Don't sweep it under the rug..... Jeongyeon." i said.
 
She took one big gulp
 
“Do you want to have with me?" i said bluntly.
 
She spitted her drink so quick, She was blushing hard.. so was i..
 
“That's not what i meant...  i meant haha..." i said nervously
 
“You like girls... don't you?" i said.
 
She looked at the sky and sighed.
 
“Yeah..... disgusting right?" she said starting to tear up.
 
“No no noo, jeongyeon..." i said trying to comfort her.
 
“Can i tell you something... since you probably don't want to hang out with me after this." she said.
 
“I liked it, the kiss... i was never interested in guys.. i Like the idea of being with a girl" she said.
 
A silent took over us, i finally broke it.
 
“I have been thinking.... of giving 'us' a try" i said.
 
The girl wiped her tear, her eyes lighten up.
 
“Really?!" she said.
 
“Yes." i said looking at her.
 
She cupped me face and leaned in..
 
 
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
I felt her lips crash into mines... my heart racing and my body shaking from the nervousness i was feeling.
 
....
 
 
 
[Sana PoV]
 
I heard two voices talking outside, i didn't mind it. I went to the bathroom and they were still talking.
 
I went and peeked out and saw the scene infront me.... two girls kissing...
 
"Jeongyeon and Momo?" i thought
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
To... be CONTINUED :3