Our kiss

Our Story.

It has been a couple of days since we started school, since i met Jeongyeon. She is already the talk of the school, she get's along with my friends fine and a lot of guys have asked her out. 

 
I walked into my class expecting my morning hug from Jeongyeon but she wasn't there.
 
“Is she absent..." i thought, Dahyun came near me and knocked me out of my thoughts
 
“Ah Dahyun do you know where is Jeongyeon?" i said.
 
“Some girls wanted to beat her up.. she went with them.. she hasn't comeback." she said.
 
“Where?!" i said a bit angry.
 
“roof" tzuyu said
 
I left my belonging and went up the roof, i saw her looking at the sky. She looked stunning.
 
“Jeongyeon?" i said coming next to her.
 
“Ah momo- chan" she said.
 
”You are never going to stop calling me that... huh" i said smiling at her.
 
She giggled and nodded.
 
“Let's skip" she said sitting down, i followed her.
 
“Are you crazy?" i said
 
She looked at me, she was serious.
 
“I heard some girls were trying to beat you up?" i said, jeongyeon stopped and looked at me.
 
“Yeah, but we resolved the issue" she said.
 
She got up and i did the same.
 
“Sorry.." jeongyeon said looking at the floor.
 
“What are you apologizing for?" i said smiling at her.
 
“I am so sorry" she said again, i could see tears falling from her eyes to the floor.
 
“Don't be" i said.
 
She looked at me and then she cupped my face. Everything went slowly and she kissed me.
 
Our kiss lasted a few seconds and then she finally broke the kiss.
 
I was shocked i couldn't talk, i was red.
 
“She told me she was messing around.. is this part of her messing around?" i thought.
 
“AH! I forgot about class!" i dragged Jeongyeon to class.
 
 
 
[After School/ Home]
 
 
“The shower is ready, Momo- Chan" hana said.
 
I got ready for my bath, and i couldn't stop think about the kiss. I couldn't stop thinking about her.
 
I finished showering and went downstairs to eat, my mom made some traditional Japanese food.
I was watching tv, there was a romantic part of the episode that they showed on tv. I was smiling like a complete idiot. I zoned out.
 
“Mom! Momo- Chan is acting weird again!" i could hear my sister telling my mom.
 
“Weirder then usual?" my mom said to hana.
 
“She won't answer me when i ask her a question!" she wined. She came behind me rolled newspaper and smacked the back of my head hard.
 
“Ahhh~~" I said holding the back of my head, my sister is tiny and younger then me. But the strength is real in that little girl.
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
It was night time, my sister was brushing her teeth. While i was trying to comprehend the kiss. 
 
“How am i suppose to bring it up?!" i said to myself. I rolled into my bed.
 
“Hey... about that kiss.. NO OF COURSE NOT!" i said hitting my cheek really hard.
 
“What is wrong with you" my sister said while going to her room.
 
“What IS wrong with me.." i thought laying down.
 
[Next Day| Morning]
 
“Good Morning hirai.... whoa you look like crap." dahyun said looking at my dark circles.
 
“Ahhh....." i said, i didn't get to sleep. I was thinking about the kiss, nothing else.
 
“Yeah, i have been stressed recently" i told Tzuyu and Dahyun. I sat on my seat and slammed my head into the desk, really hard.
 
“I wonder if Jeongyeon is as worked up about the kiss as i am.." i thought.
 
“Uhhhhhhhh" i groaned, into my desk.
 
“GOOD MORNING MOMO- CHAN!" a voice near me said, i looked up and it was Jeongyeon.
 
“She looks normal... like nothing happened.." i thought looking at her now talking to Tzuyu and Jihyo. She is normal..
 
"Alright class! Pop quiz!" Mr. Shownu said.
 
We all sat down and took the test. I saw it in back while Jeongyeon sat in the middle of the rows.
 
“Does she really not remember what we did yesterday... does she want to pretend like it never happened." i thought as i was taking my test. I would steal glances at her, she was so focus on her test. I wasn't...
 
[Lunch Time]
 
“Ya momoring! Wake up!" Chaeyoung said.
 
“Ahhhhhhh" i groaned.
 
“I dozed off again.." i thought looking at my surroundings.
 
“Rise and shine, momo-chan" jeongyeon said looking at me, as i woke up.
 
“Honestly what's her deal....."
 
[Afterschool]
 
“Have a nice day, Tzuyu" jeongyeon said waving at the younger girl. I was walking beside her.
 
 
“She acts like nothing happened...."
 
 
“I'll just have to ask her in the trip.." i thought waving goodbye to jeongyeon.
 
 
 
[Trip Day]
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED :O