Beach Day

Our Story.

“Hey Jeongyeon... are you awake?" i said 

 
“No not really" she said getting up from the floor.
 
She let me sleep in her bed while she slept in the floor. She got up and laid next to me.
 
“What's wrong?" she asked me, i got up and climbed on top her and kissed her.
 
After a few minutes of kissing, i grabbed one of her .
 
“ahh" she moaned out, i looked at her with shocked eyes.
 
“That is the cutest noise that has ever came out of .." i thought looking at her
 
She was looking away blushing so hard.
 
I laid next to her, and kissed her cheek.
 
”I thought you wanted to do it?" she said looking at me. 
 
“I got what i wanted" i said smiling at her, eventually we made out and slept together.
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
[Morning]
 
“Wake up, your brother is taking us to the beach. I invited Dahyun and Sana also." i said as i woke jeongyeon up.
 
“Hmmm, okay then.." she said rubbing her eyes, she also struggled to keep her eyes open.
 
She sat up, i couldn't help myself and kissed her.
 
“Hmmm, i don't mind waking up to this" she said looking at me in the eyes.
 
“Tsk, stop being corny" i said lightly hitting her shoulder.
 
 
[Beach]
 
Me and Jeongyeon separated from the group, since it was awkward for them to act like a couple in front of people.
 
“Hey this feels like the first time we met, right?" jeongyeon said grabbing my hand.
 
“I know, well you had short hair back then" i said looking at her grabbing her hand.
 
“I might as well bring that back" she winking at me.
 
“I like you either way" i replied to jeongyeon.
 
“Come here" she said as held my waist and kissed me passionately.
 
“Ah..." i moaned a bit, but i saw some people walking near us.
 
They were staring at us weirdly, so then i took jeongyeon's hand.
 
“In the count of 3 jump" she nodded.
 
“1, 2....3" i said as i grabbed her hands and jumped. We were now underneath the water, we kissed. We resurfaced and kissed again and again.
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
[Night/ Beach Day]
 
“Whoa you guys are right in time" Yugyeom said as he saw both of us walk in.
 
“There's fireworks, today" sana said as she came closer to us.
 
“Ah okay then," jeongyeon said.
 
Then all of the sudden the fireworks started. We went outside to check out the fireworks.
 
“Whaaa... come here you" jeongyeon said getting me closer to me, and kissed me in the lips.
 
”I love you.." she said.
 
I was blushing really hard 
 
“I love you too.." i said finally and kissed her.
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
[Next Day]
 
“Whaa you guys are sooo tan" Mr. Shownu said as he laughed at us.
 
“Yeah.." me and jeongyeon said in sync.
 
 
 
,,
 
 
“Hey girls, i need to ask you guys for a favor" sooyoung said
 
“anything" i said to Sooyoung
 
“I am going to california for the weekend, i wont be able to feed my dog and fish... so i need you guys to stay there for weekend and babysit my pets." she said.
 
“You can bring your lady friend also" she winked at me, Jeongyeon was confused.
 
“Alright." i said.
 
 
She gave me the key to her apartment and we parted ways. I invited Jeongyeon to my house.
 
“Ahh, momo- You have friends?" hana said.
 
“Ah screw you" i said angry at her.
 
“Your house is nice" she said.
 
“small." i said.
 
“but nice" jeongyeon said.
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
Hana, Jeongyeon and me decided to watch a movie. Hana was all over jeongyeon which made me jealous.
 
“YA! SHE IS MY FRIEND" i said to Hana.
 
“Don't tell me your jealous?" hana said sticking her tongue at me 
 
“You little brat.." i thought.
 
jeongyeon was laughing after seeing me and hana fight over her, she is probably enjoying it.
 
 
 
,,
 
TO BE CONTINUED ;)