Siblings

Our Story.

It has been a couple of days since the trip, me and Jeongyeon have been doing well. We argue like a old married couple, but nothing to serious. She is really caring and care free while i'm very strict and bit bitter.

 
I decided to walk her to the train, since it took a train ride for her to go home.
 
“Hey, Jeongyeon what are you doing tomorrow?" i asked, since we don't have school in the weekend.
 
“Nothing really.." she said pouting a bit.
 
“Well I can always hang out on your place and spend some time together" i said smiling at her.
 
“Momo, for the third time this day... no" she said coldly, i can see death in her eyes.
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
[Next Day]
 
I called Jeongyeon, i was going to her house if she likes it or not. We have never been to each others house.
 
“Jeongyeon, i am getting a train to your house" i said.
 
“WHAAA?! I TOLD YOU NOO" she said on the other line.
 
“aaaah you are so stubborn" she said.
 
“Meet me there?" i said.
 
“Alright." she said.
 
I took the train, it took me a good 15 minutes to get to her stop. I could already see her, she was wearing shorts with a hoodie. Her long hair, falling perfectly in her face. She is beautiful.
 
“Ahhh Jeongyeon-Ahhh!" i said hugging her.
 
“You are so stubborn, c'mon" she said turning around and going ahead of me.
 
”I have never been in this part of town" i said looking around
 
She was walking in front of me, i couldn't stop staring at her.
 
She turned around and saw me staring at her, i looked away.
 
“Here we go." she said.
 
Her house was far from the train, for a reason. It was a mansion. A small mansion, she was rich.
 
“Whooooaaaaa" i said looking at her.
 
“Your house is amazing" i said looking around.
 
“Really thanks" she said
 
We entered her house, she took her shoes off first then i followed.
 
“Anyone here?" i said. We were walking to her room.
 
“No, thank go-" she said opening, i saw a figure. 
 
She slammed the door quickly.
 
“AH LET'S GO!" she said but the door opened.
 
“Hi i'm her boyfriend" the guy said.
 
“TSK! HE'S MY BROTHER!" she said struggling his hug.
 
He was tall and attracting, he looked like her when she was younger. Like this is how imagined him to be, if it didnt end up being jeongyeon.
 
“Beautiful siblings who would of thought?" i thought in my head.
 
“Hey, Momo-shi you can stay for dinner" she said walking away. She looked a bit irritated.
 
“He's really nice" i said.
 
“Yugyeom? yeah fan freaking tastic" she said.
 
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
[Dinner]
 
Her other brothers came, they were all handsome. She was the youngest of the four. 
 
Her oldest brother is Mark, the second oldest is Jaebum then is Yugyeom. Then she is the youngest.
 
“LETS GO WATCH HOME VIDEOS! When jeongyeon was a baby" he said winking at me.
 
 
We sat near the TV, he pressed play. 
 
A few hours passed and i saw the boy that i fell in love with. The girl i fell in love that day, my heart was beating out of my chest.
 
I didn't see Jeongyeon near the loving room, i was too focus on the videos.
 
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
“Go hop in the shower with Momo" Mark told Jeongyeon.
 
“I won't forgive you" she said.
 
I looked at her, and nodded at her. She did the same and we walked together to the bath.
 
I changed and got in bath, while she sat outside of the bath washing her body.
 
“Why didn't you join us at the living room.." i asked her. She sighed.
 
“It's embarrassing..." she said.
 
“It's not, i think it's cute" she turned around and got on the shower.
 
“Ahh... you're to close.." she said.
 
“Don't get me started Jeongyeon" i came closer to her and started kissing her neck.
 
“Can i touch your s?" I said.
 
“Ah... no" she said immediately.
 
“WHA- WHY NOT?" i said.
 
“You touched mines, in front of people too" o said.
 
“I'm afraid..." she said starting to blush.
 
“I might make noise" she said blushing now really hard.
 
“that's it" i said kissing her lips and then neck.
 
“Hey, your brothers are leaving me at the airport, see ya layer kiddo" mark said.
 
“GYAAA?!" i screamed.
 
“Ah- AH- ALRIGHT" she said.
 
“Are you okay?" she said.
 
I was holding my head really, she hit my head really hard.
 
“Ah ahhhhhh"i groaned.
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED :|