Hurt

Our Story.

I woke up from some footsteps i was hearing, the room was dark and no one but me and Jeongyeon were in the room. They all went to wash up, she was now awake. She felt my movement for sure.

 
“Goodmorning-" i said but she put her finger in my mouth so i shush.
 
“Goodmorning" she said as she leaned in and kissed me, then she my bottom lip for permission. I let her, we eventually broke the kiss
 
“Goodmorning Momo-" Dahyun said but saw the i passed her without looking at her.
 
“Ya momo-ya are you sick?" she said stopping me, i pushed her hand away.
 
“I'm okay" i said, my face was so red.
 
“What's wrong with her?" dahyun said.
 
“I don't know?" Jeongyeon said smiling.
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
[Breakfast time]
 
“Say ahhhhh!" jeongyeon said airplane feeding me. Dahyun and Sana looked at us, sana was acting strange. Tzuyu and the rest came i sat on our table.
 
“Ah....ohh" i said embarrassed after what my friends saw.. Jeongyeon just smiled.
 
“I got up in the moment.." i though looking at mh friends shyly..
 
 
[Zip Lining]
 
 “WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!" jeongyeon said as she landed in the other side of the zip linning.
 
“C'mon Momo-Chan! You can do it!" she said in the other side. 
 
“YOU ARE SO EMBARRASSING! " i said, i got ready then i went off.
 
“AAAAAaaaAahhhhh!" my voice cracking, i was so scared. Eventually i reached the area that Jeongyeon was.
 
“oh jeongyeon i can get down my self.." i said but felt her hand groping my s.
 
“Teehee" she said groping them.
 
“Jeong-Yeon..." i said.
 
“CUT IT OUT!" i said really loud, she smiled at me scratching her nape innocently.
 
“What are they doing down there?" dahyun said to chaeyoung.
 
“I told you to be discreet about this" i said as i pushed her from me.
 
“Don't be so serious i was joking" she said putting both hands up. 
 
“Course i'm going to get serious.. how am i suppose to act normal when the person i like is touching me.." i said blushing really hard.
 
“Ahh sorry momo-chan.." she said scratching her nape, 
 
“I get it, i won't do it again" she said.
 
“I was freaking about this morning also" i said.
 
“sorry... i'm just really happy.." she said blushing her hand covering making her so much aesthetically pleasing to watch.
 
“Ahhh... i really want to hug and kiss her so badly.." i said..
 
My thought was interrupted when someone hit me so hard i fell on the floor.
 
“Ah sorry momoring you were taking to long" she said.
 
 
[Obstacle Racing]
 
“Of course you are good at this" i said to Jeongyeon as she got to the other side of the wall.
 
“C'MON YOU DO IT" i heard say, then i felt a hand on my shoulder.
 
“Ah dahyunnie, what's wrong?" i said facing her she was with Sana.
 
“Are you going out with Jeongyeon?" she said..
 
I felt like a dozen arrows hit my heart, i was frozen. Time froze, everything froze.
 
“what are you talking about.." i tried to brush it off.
 
“Sana told me she saw you and jeongyeon really close." she said pointing at her.
 
“I'm sorry.." sana said.
 
“So what.... I don't think that's any of your business anyways dahyun" i said, i can tell she was hurt by my comment.
 
“Is that what i am to you?" dahyun said
 
"What's wrong.." jeongyeon asked as she got up and saw over the wall. She can see me, dahyun and sana talking.
 
“It's not that dahyun its just." i said but i couldn't up with anything.
 
“Hey... Hey guys...hey" jeongyeon said.
 
“SHUT UP JEONGYEON!" both me and dahyn said making the girl jump and fall off the wall.
 
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
 
“Hey sorry.." jeongyeon said putting the wood on the fire, i was chopping carrots.
 
“It's not your fault..." i said..
 
“Can you stop apologizing it's annoying" i said.
 
She looked at me hurt and left.. I also left the kitchen.  
 
 
 
 
 
.. 
 
TO BE CONTINUED :L