Problems

Our Story.

[Same Day| Night]

 
The sound of fireworks could be heard, everyone from our dorm went outside to see them. It looked absolutely perfect, but i didn't feel like staring at them. 
 
I could see Jeongyeon by herself staring at them, her face was a bit blank.
 
I looked at her, i sighed and left.
 
I went to the back of the dorm and cried my eyes out, i missed her. I screwed up..
 
“Ahhh..." i groaned.
 
“Ey, why... are you crying" which startled me, it was sooyoung our supervisor.
 
“Oh my god you startled me" i said holding my chest, she has been drinking. She reeked of alcohol and her speech was all over the place.
 

“I am not the drunk, i can tell you are upset with something.." she said taking another gulp.

 
“Hmmm since she drunk why not..." i thought.
 
"I fell in love with this 'boy' when i was younger, we hanged out for half of the day in a beach near busan. Me and him never stayed in contact, since we were kids. But i never forgot him... This year, this kid came back. But it was a girl... not a guy... It's hard coming into terms that i am dating a girl.. I'm not disgusted, i'm scared of what other people think.." i said.
 
“Oh i see." she said bluntly.
 
“You aren't disgusted with me?" i told her.
 
“No... you see.. I'm bi" she said.
 
“What is bi?" i said, she laughed at me.
 
“Means i swing both ways.." she said making a surfer hand gesture.
 
“Whaaaa, That means... YOU DATED GIRLS?!"
i said shockingly.
 
“Yes yess" she said.
 
“how was it?" i asked her.
 
“It was like a regular relationship, we were both opened so we were able to act freely." she said.
 
“Just be honest with her, she will get it..." she said with a sleepy tone.
 
“You look like you are about to fall asleep" i said
 
“I wanna to fall in love again.." she whined.
 
“Be honest with her... easy.." i thought..
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
I started walking back to dorms, i saw dahyun and grabbed her.
 
“Hey what are-" she said trying to struggle.
 
“Come with me for a while" i said holding her wrist.
 
I took her outside of the dorms, she held her wrist.
 
“Dahyun, i'm sorry i didn't tell you.. i was planning on it" i said but stopped when i saw jeongyeon hiding in the bushes.
 
“What?" she said turning aroung but jeongyeon was gone from sight.
 
"Nothing! I think i saw a cat!" i said shyly.
 
“Me and Jeongyeon have so much history and i was going to tell you but i was so scared... it's a girl on girl relationship afterall.." i said.
 
“Alright" she said stretching.
 
“You don't hate me?"'i asked.
 
“No you love her" she said.
 
“Love.... i guess i really do" i thought.
 
“Now... don't you have a cat to play with?" she said as she left.
 
I ran towards Jeongyeon, she lying down in the grass. 
 
“meoooow" she said playfully.
 
“Hey... i am sorry also how i acted on you at lunch." i said.
 
“Hmmm, can you say that one more time?" she said
 
“Nope" i said sitting next to her.
 
“Guess i can't accept your apology" she said playfully.
 
“Really now?" i said as i sat on her lap, i started playfully kissing her on her cheeks then lips.
 
Our lips deepened, she turned me over and took lead. She kissed me passionately.
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
“1...2...3....4......5.....6..7" sooyoung smiled as she saw Momo and Jeongyeon sleeping. They were both holding hands, heads together.
 
“she took my advice how cute..." she thought in her.
 
 
“8....9....10..." she continued again counting if everyone is back.
 
 
 
 
,,,
 
TO BE CONTINUED :*
Really short chapters, I know :(