Because of you

Our Story.

“Because of my first love i experienced in grade school, i haven't been able to forget him. He was my first kiss, my first love. All this time i couldn't forget him... Those days are over, i got caught up in the past.. I am now starting highschool!" i thought

 
" I am new girl, ready for new love!" I said at the mirror posing like a complete goof ball.
 
“Momo-...... ahhh...." my little sister said looking at me in the act, she giggled a bit.
 
“You didn't see that." i said.
 
“I saw that" she said as she left my room.
 
I looked once more and texted my friend to meet me in the bus station, we were both luckily going to the same school. A Lot of my closest friends go to same school.
 
[ Dahyun: 7:30 Right? Icheon bus station?]
 
[Momo: Yup! ㅜㅅㅜ ]
 
 
I sighed and went downstairs, i saw my sister and my mom. She was going to work, while my sister is starting middle school.
 
“Your nervous?" i told my sister, patting her shoulder to encourage her.
 
“I am never nervous." she said coldly, i looked at her with shocked eyes. I looked at the time and got my bags and headed out.
 
“Bye mom! Bye Hana!" i said leaving the house.
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
 
[Flashback| 
 
“Watch out.." he said.
 
He grabbed my hand helped me jumped to the next rock, but unfortunately one of my slippers fell.
 
“Oh nuu my slipper.." i said.
 
“Don't worry you can get mines" he smiled sweetly to me.
 
“Ahh, thank you uhhh... what's your name?" i said.
 
“Jeongyeon... Yoo Jeongyeon" he said smiling at me. He nodded at me so i can give him my name.
 
“Hirai Momo... momo.." i said.
 
“Your Japanese? That's so cool!" he said excitedly.
 
“Really? Thank you" i blushed really hard.
 
“C'mon Momo- Chan!" he grabbed my hands.
 
“That's embarrassing!" i said laughing with him.
 
“Momo then! C'mon let's go!" he said.
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
 
 
[Now]
 
“MOMO!" dahyun yelled in my ears.
 
“AH! OW!" i held my ears, and looked at dahyun with surprise.
 
“We are here" she said.
 
“Ahh... sorry dahyun i fell asleep." i said.
 
“You are so red, what were you dreaming of you ert!" she said teasing me.
 
We both hopped off the bus and locked at the school. I really couldn't believe i was high schooler. 
 
“Whoa... that girl is so pretty.." i heard some students say. Obviously they were not talking about me. It was a girl.
 
I turned around and saw her, she was so pretty.
 
She was tall and looked like a model. Her long hair, and she looked very gorgeous.
 
The guys were drooling over her already and the girls were gossiping.
 
“That girl is so pretty..." dahyun said.
 
“Yeah she is..." i said.
 
“I hope she doesn't have any classes with me" i said.
 
 
 
,,
 
 
 
“Whoa Chaeyoung i think you grew a couple of inches" tzuyu said laughing at the girl.
 
Chaeyoung flipped her off.
 
“So how was your summer Momoring.." Mina said looking at the girl now.
 
“Yeah Hirai Momo how was your summer?" Tzuyu said.
 
“It was okay..." i said sighing.
 
They all stared at the same girl from early on
 
“That pretty girl is coming to us.." dahyun said.
 
My eyes opened widely, and was shocked.
 
The girl suddenly hugged me tightly, my friends staring at the scene with shocked eyes.
 
“It's been to long Momo" she said.
 
“Wha- Who are you?" i asked.
 
“Oh were are my manners.." she said, she stopped hugging me and scratched her nape.
 
“Yoo Jeongyeon, the girl in the beach you met few years ago" she said with her eye smile.
 
“What?!" i said.
 
 
"My first love..... a girl?" i thought 
 
 
 
 
 
 
,,
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED :)