Chapter 8

Piece by Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

 

I wake up with a splitting headache at six o’clock in the morning, which is undoubtedly very annoying, and I don’t even have the energy to get out of bed to take some aspirins. I try to close my eyes again and drift off into sleep, but unfortunately I can’t. My throat is also sore, like I’ve been swallowing sharp razor blades, my nose is stuffy and on top of that, my entire head really, is congested. I think I’m catching a cold. Or fever. It . My body feels foreign and my mind seems to float at a distance. I don’t want to get up, but I’m so thirsty and definitely in need of aspirin to ease the throbbing pain. It takes double effort than it should to heave my body out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. The Dorm’s kitchen. Yep, I officially moved in to SNSD’s dorm last night after my contract had been extended by SM, which is relieving, as I obviously don’t have anywhere else to go, I also don’t know anyone here and therefore, free accommodation is just an absolute no-brainer. But at the same time, it is also distressing, because it means I’m going to see Yuri on constant basis.

 

Speaking about last night… . I don’t want to talk about it. But, …I just can’t get over it. As much as I want to get over it, I can’t. Her embrace. Her touch. Her feathery kisses. The attraction. The fluttering feeling in my chest. I can no longer deny that I’ve got thing for Yuri. But the ultimate question, may Yuri feel the same way in return? That worries me. Our past interaction wasn’t so positive and there’s still a struggle deep within both of us.

 

 

Yuri POV

 

It’s 09.30am and I’m in the SM recording studio, together with my one and only Taylor 814ce companion, with both of us struggling to get raindrops of worthy inspirations for SNSD’s new album material. In fact, we’re supposed to have the new songs recorded by approximately, midst of November. It’s the end of September. Which means I only have another two and half months to write and compose the new material.

 

The main problem, I’m stuck. There are clogs in my creativity stream and I just can’t find a way to unclog them. And I ain’t known how long the clogs will remain in a drawer, which is . Because I have always wanted to write songs for SNSD and performing them to large audiences. After all, music has always been a part of me, a perfect medium to express my life, my heart, my feelings, my love…

 

Maybe I unconsciously let the creative part of me to be blocked. Stifled. Silenced, ever since my love has gone away. I want my princess to be the first person that I can show my lyrics to. The first person that I can share the song with. The first person that I will serenade once the song has been wrapped up. So I can see her eyes being light up, gleamed and eventually she’ll realize that this song is for her. About her. Only for he. And now she’s gone, what I’m going to do with it. How am I going to compose it. And if it’s going to be recorded, there’s just no way I’ll be able to perform it live. No way. It’s going to be personal. Too personal.

 

And to top it off, there’s Jessica. Just by remembering what I did last night causes a sharp pain in my skull.

 

I was jerked when Taeyeon suddenly grabbed me into the dorm’s balcony not long after we’d arrived into our dorm from the dinner celebration, and quickly closed the sliding glass door.

 

“What the hell have you done, Yuri?” Scolded Taeyeon, putting her hands on her hips. Her eyes were pinning down at me. I could tell she’s mad.

 

I was startled and actually quite offended by her sudden accusation.“And what the hell do you think have I done, Taengoo?” I answered back, without realizing my voice sounded pissed and angry. And pretty loud. They didn’t sound like my own. Maybe it’s due to alcohol in my system.

 

Her patience with me was wearing thin. I could feel it. “The hell, Yuri! You’re taking advantage of Jessica just now and you’re freaking drunk!”

 

Taking advantage of her? What did you mean, Taengoo? I was trying to make the correlation between ‘taking advantage’, ‘Jessica’ and ‘what the hell have I done’ and at the same time, forcing my self to be sober and remember the ‘deed’ while palming my throbbing head. What deed? As my mind was drifting towards ‘Jessica’, I blurry recalled her thin blouse and what she looked like underneath. She’s beautiful. “What the hell have I done?” I constantly repeated that question in my clouded mind, “Yeah, what have I done?” She’s y. I remembered her tasty and dewy neck.”What the hell have I…”Hmm, her skin was also smooth and sweet. I wanted to feel it again... “Damn!What the hell have I done?”Suddenly the realization hit me.

 

“Damn it! What the hell have I done to her, Taengoo?” My eyes were staring down the floor, feeling rather e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter