Chapter 3

Piece by Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

It’s morning, and I’ve been having another sleepless night. Which is for me, because today is going to be another long day and we will perform on our biggest show yet. It’s in Tokyo at Tokyo Dome. Fifty-five thousand people are confirmed to attend.

Fifty freaking thousand.

I’m nervous. I never get nervous before and my hands are shaking during the rehearsal. I think I’ll need my cigarette. Hold on, what am I thinking? I definitely need a cigarette.

With more than eight hours until the concert starts, I’ll really need some grub.

I’m walking towards the dressing room to grab my cigarette pack and bumping into Manager Oppa, who’s talking with a woman. She is unfamiliar and definitely I haven’t seen her before.

“Oh Yuri, let me introduce you to our new make-up artist and hairstylist. Joohyun is very skillful and talented.”

“Hi, I’m Bae Joohyun. Just call me Irene.” She bows.

“I’m Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you.”

I let my eyes drift up to her face. She’s commercially pretty: big, brown eyes; porcelain skin; full red lips and prominent cheekbone. Judging from her feature, Irene probably in her early twenties or maybe less. She looks young. But a little bit too young to wear a skirt that is so short and it’s almost non-existent.

“Oh Sorry, girls, I’ve just received a message from SM and I’ll need to call them back urgently. I’ll leave you two in here.” Manager Oppa excuses himself quickly from us and dashes towards the exit door.

“So, Irene, how long have you been work---“ As I’m in about to continue our conversation, her sudden act catches me in surprise and left me frozen.

In a split second, Irene grips my wrist and pulls me into the corner of the room.

And crashes her lips into mine. It went so freakin fast and my brain couldn’t even digest what’s exactly just been happened.

I’m still pinned between the wall and Irene. Stunned and feeling so confused. I can even feel Irene my lower lip and slips her tongue into mine.

I have to break the kiss due to the lack of oxygen and both of us are panting heavily.

“Wha—‘ Before I can finish my question, Irene presses her index finger on my lips.

“You’re hot. I can’t stand it.” Irene whispers seductively on my ear and bites my earlobe.

She’s aggressive. Definitely very aggressive. It’s obvious she has a lot of experience in this area and I’m not gonna lie that I kind of miss it. Miss to be engaged in a physical intimacy, especially if you’re body is already used to do that activity. Like, everyday you’re doing it and suddenly, bammm… you’re not doing it anymore for weeks. I honestly didn’t even think about that for the last couple of weeks because I would felt like cheating with Warm Princess if I did it with strangers. Plus, it was just gonna be awful. Plain and simply awful, because it was just going to be a one-night-stand without emotions involved and my mind would only think about Warm Princess while doing it.

But for now, honestly, I’m actually thinking about it at the moment. Maybe by doing it will help fixing my sleeping issue and distracting my mind that is still filled with memories with Warm Princess.

From my peripheral, I catch Taeyeon out of the corner of my eyes behind Irene. She’s shaking her head and glaring at me with a serious face. It all adds up to say, Don’t do it.

Irene still ‘plays’ around with my ear and takes my hand with her. She then leads me towards the bathroom, which I oblige and impatiently locks the door when we have reached inside.

And our play simply goes fast, rough and close to creepy. It’s creepy as I’m not used to play rough in lovemaking and she keeps humping me mercilessly. I absolutely feel like a dirtbag now and I’ve never felt like that before. Never once, while doing it with Warm Princess.

I think, that’s the big difference when doing it with the person you really love and the person, who is just another number scam.

I don’t feel love, intimacy and appreciation at all, like what I normally feel with Warm Princess. It’s horrible. Plain and simply horrible.

When we’re done, I pull up my clothes as she’s standing, wiping her lips and chin with the back of her hand. Her eyes are locking with mine as she runs her finger down my lips.

“I am looking forward to working with you.”

Working with. The look in her eyes tells me the sentence involves lateral meaning.

I release the lock on the door behind her and leave her alone without saying anything.

When I emerge from the bathroom and heading into the dressing room, Tiffany is sitting with Taeyeon at the coffee table. Tiffany smiles at me in greeting. Taeyeon shakes her head, which consequently confuses Tiffany. By the serious and hard looks from her face, I can tell that Taeyeon is disappointed in me. I know I’m in trouble.

And I absolutely hate being in trouble with Taeyeon.

 

************************************************************************************************************************

 

Yuri POV

 

The past three shows in Tokyo and Osaka have gone off like clockwork. I am bloody dog-tired and my whole physique are completely numb. Irene actually did a very good job in covering dark circles under my eyes as well as my eyelids with the make-up tools for the last few days. Manager Oppa is absolutely right. She’s a very skillful in what she does with her hands.

And extremely skillful in whatever else she does with her hands all over mine.

Truth to be told, she has turned into a welcome distraction. In between group rehearsal, makeup touch-up session and show breaks, Irene would’ve dragged me to do that activity and is beyond careless to learn that it’s always ended-up as one-sided exchanges.

But, who cares. In the end of our session, she would always thank me for having fun with her and I reply ‘no worries’ nonchalantly in return, then immediately leave her.

After all, she’s not my friend. Just an acquaintance with benefit with no strings attached.

And, worst of all, it doesn’t provide a medication at all to ease my pain and sleeping problem.


*******************************************************************************************

Yuri POV

 

Today is the end of our Japan roadshows and we’re heading back to Seoul.

It means no scheduled concert for at least a week, or maybe two, before the show starts again in another country. At least, no Irene gets wild alongside me going gaga.

And it’s a dam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter