- Get to know the unnies

Unnie, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While looking at each other awkwardly, our trainer comes in our practice room and announce to us. “To form a great girlgroup, the most fundamental thing is your teamwork, right? But before that, I am hosting certain activities for you guys to know each other even more. Some groups fail because they fail to understand each other, but to prevent that from happening, it’s important that you guys get and to know each other well through thick and thin”.

“Nae!!” all of us reply back the same time, and I ask further with a curious looking “So we don’t have practice today?”

“Yes! We will re-arrange the practice to tomorrow instead, but for this space, it’s more important” she explains “and for this space, I won’t be there to facilitate, I suppose you need space among each other, so Yongsun will be responsible during the process” Yongsun unnie seem excited to take the offer.

“For the first activities, it’s similar to ‘Never Have I Ever’ but you’re using your fingers. If someone mentioned something and you apply to that, you need to close down one finger of yours. Those who close down all of their 5 fingers will be punished by the winners. For the second activities, you need to pair up and go through some activities together over here that we prepare. And for the last activities, we will send you to the camp fire resort near the outskirt of Seoul, and even drinks for you to comfortably share with each other more personally”. All of us gasp and at the same time feel very excited that our company put a lot of effort into this.

After 10 minutes of preparation, then the trainers left us in our practice room. We sit in circle: Hyejinie, Me, Moonbyul Unnie and Yongsun Unnie. It’s time for us to start our 1st activities together now.

 

“If you used to be in relationship, turn down your finger!” Hyejinie starts off coolly. However, only Moonbyul unnie turns down one of her finger. Oh, she used to date. I didn’t expect that. “Hyejin-ah! If it applies to you, you also need to turn down your finger” Yongsun unnie shouts in cheery. “Really? Ackkk” Hyejinie literally face palms herself and turns down one of her fingers too. Somehow I feel bitter in my mind when thinking of the time that Hyejinie dated that jerk. “Wheein-ah! It’s your turn now” Yongsun unnie reminds me warmly.

 

“If you used to like someone with the same gender, turn down your finger!” I’m thinking of something funny to start with. And there goes Moonbyul unnie turns down another finger again, and we are like ooooooh! After a while, Yongsun unnie does that too. Hyejinie and I are dropping our jaw so hard and starting to give them a cheer. “Hey, don’t look at me with those eyes, Hyejin-ah!” Moonbyul unnie shyly defends herself. By any chance, they like each other? Maybe.

 

“If Tteokbokkie is your life, turn down your finger!” Moonbyul unnie is confidently talking”. I flinch abit, but not only me but also Yongsun unnie, both of us turn down our finger. “Yah! Byul! You always eat with me, you lose too!” Yongsun unnie tries to insist again. “No, unnie! I accompany you, but you already know I cannot eat spicy food and it’s not my life to begin with” Moonbyul unnie debates back coolly. “Fine.” Yongsun unnie gives up immediately. So, our leader likes Tteokbokkie too, at least I find common interest between us.
 

“If you can rap, turn down your finger!” Yongsun unnie’s eyes are full of revenge when she says that. “Unnie…that’s too direct! But hey, you can rap too! I have proof” Yongsun unnie looks regret and she calmly admits it herself. But this round, all 3 of them turn down their fingers except me. 

 

“If you are a ert, turn down your finger! Be honest on this one, ok?” Hyejinie starts again, but this time, abit more daring. Hyejinie and Moonbyul unnie quickly do that but Moonbyul unnie looks at Yongsun unnie “Unnie! You too! You always touch me… inappropriately.” Then Yongsun unnie silently turn down her fingers. “Yah! Wheein, what are waiting for? I caught you looking at inappropriate place of our trainers all the time!” Hyejinie gives me a glare. Did I? Wait… maybe I did. “Fine Fine!” and I turn down my finger too “As expected, all of us are ert at this point, good team!” Hyejinie concludes the situation confidently.

 

And now it’s my turn again, but both Moonbyul and Yongsun unnie have only one finger left. I can sense that they are acting cute to me, perhaps pleading me to go easy on them. “Wheein-ah! The game is really in your hand right now” Hyejinie excitedly shouts. “Wheeinie, you are my pup! Don’t kill me” Moonbyul unnie pleads me with abit of skinship by linking her arm with mine. I blush alittle.  

 

“So… If you used to date any girl before, turn down your finger!” I actually want to discover more the unnies since in the question earlier, both of us lose when it’s about liking person who hold the same gender. “Uh yah… Wheein-ah!” Moonbyul unnie looks me and blushes a lot, then both of the unnies turn down their fingers as expected. Hyejinie and I gets up and runs around screaming out loud, since we are super excited to know about it. “Chill down! It’s in the past, guys. We were doing experiment” Yongsun unnie tries to explain shyly. “Yea! Though it helps me to find out that I actually like girl, but not this Yongsun unnie” Moonbyul unnie teases, and got hit from our leader. “but you guys lose now, remember! Wheein and I can punish you!” then Hyejinie turns to me and whispers for a while with me – to confirm our punishment while they wait nervously. Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter