- Unnie, I . . .

Unnie, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident, I could not bear to look at Yongsun unnie in the eyes. I just don’t dare to. Our debut is happening tomorrow, and today we are still doing our best practicing our debut song until it’s perfect to us.

As we keep practicing, we lose in time. I look at the clock, and it’s already 11PM. I decide to take a short break to get water. “I need a short break, unnie! I’ll be back in few minutes.” “Go ahead, Wheein” our dance teacher is smiling at me. I walk out of our practice room, and go to the fridge to get the cold water. While I am drinking water, I can sense there’s someone behind me. I turn back, and it’s her. “Wheeinnnn…can you pass me a bottle of water too?” I nod with a smile, and take out a bottle of water for her. “Are you okay?” “Yes, I am ok unnie” “Really? You didn’t say much today?” “Maybe I am nervous? Since we are finally making our debut tomorrow.” She then open her arms “Come here! Let me give you an energy!” and I automatically give in too. After a while, I decide to spill.

“Unnie, I think I love someone.” I can see her shocked expression.

“Omo, wheein-ah! Who who?”

“. . . It’s a girl . . .”

“ahh . . . are you comfortable in telling me?”

“. . . I don’t know, unnie. I’m not even sure. My heart is bursting whenever I am with her.” I hid my shy face with my trembling hands.

“Hyejinie?” my heart drops, and I choose not to say anything besides looking down.

“Must be her!” I still freeze and don’t say anything. But it’s you, unnie.

“Why? Why are you suddenly silent?”

“Nevermind, unnie. Let’s rehearse more! They are waiting for us inside.” I just change the topic and go back to our room like usual. I feel heavy somehow.

We continue our practice until 1AM, and then part way to our dorm together. In the van, three of them are excited about our debut tomorrow, and they couldn’t control their hype. I just sit in the car silent, and laugh along when they look at me. When reaching our dorm, we do rock scissors paper to decide the order of taking shower. I lose, so I will get to shower last. After waiting for more than 30 minutes, I finally get to take shower properly. In there, I couldn’t help but keep thinking about Yongsun unnie; it hits me hard because she used to tell me that she doesn’t like girls. I shouldn’t have told her in the first place. What if she didn’t like me back? Arggg… why do I think too much?

As I finish shower and get dress. I automatically walk to Yongsun unnie’s room. I stand there in front of the door; choosing whether to go in or not. I hesitate for the first time. I take a step back.

“Wheein-ah . . . can I talk to you a bit?” Hyejinie is standing in the living room, looking right at me with her smile.

“er sure. Why not?” I go to take a seat on our sofa “so? What is it?”

“There’s something I want to tell you, but you have to promise me that you won’t get mad or sad” Is it about that guy?

“I don’t know what it will be about, but I will try to open my mind and accep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter