- Unnie I love you

Unnie, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello everyone! My name is Twinkle Twinkle Moonbyul! Now I am a CEO of MB Entertainment!”

“Hello everyone! Do re mi fa so la! My name is Solar - real name is Yongsun! Now I am an owner of private business in the U.S!”

“Hello everyone! My name is Wheeshh.. Wheein! I am a host of Wheein’s Sketchbook. You already know me enough here!”

“Hello everyone! My name is bright Hwasa! Now I am an owner of HJ Singing Academy!”

And everyone gives us a super big applause.

“To begin, this is actually the first time that our team come here together! Solar unnie, what occasion make you come here?”

“I have business things to solve in Korea this year, that’s why I thought why not dropping by, and I move here too...and I enjoy seeing you guys on this stage for 5 stages by doing wrong harmony all the time! I cannot stand it anymore! Hahaha”

“Ehhhhhhh!” Moonbyul unnie and Hyejin boo at her comment teasingly.

The show goes on by so much memories sharing and also teasing. At the end, we finish my performing “Um Oh Ah Yeh” as it marks the most successful peak of our singing career.

 

After the show ends, we all come backstage and give a final group hug with doing the ueyy together at the end.  

“Is there anyone available? I need someone to drop me back home” Yongsun unnie asks. Without hesitation, I respond back “Me! I can help you with that!”

“Why so fast? I thought we drink after this!”

“Later, Byul-ah! My daughter is sick at home, and only the nanny alone is looking after her.”

“Alright… next time then! Don’t forget to contact us. It’s been a long time!”

“Sure! I will let you know.” she gives us a reassured smile.

 

On the way to her house, it’s been silent. To break off the silence, I turn on the music to our old song together before, “Words Don’t Come Easy”. The moment she hears that song, she laughs so hard, at first, I didn’t catch up and tried to ask her what’s wrong.

“What’s wrong unnie? What’s so funny?” after she laughs for so long, then she tries to calm herself down.

“Remember when we do team building together. I gave you a to this song! hhahaha” and it clicks me!

“Hahahh! Unnie!! I am so innocent back then! Tsk tsk.”

“I know, right? So many great times, haha.”

As I get more & more comfortable, I get to talk all the funny things in the past to her, and she would share back too.

“Anyway, about Eric oppa . . . why don’t you share your grief with us too?” she keeps silence for a while and then ready to talk.

“Actually, I know about it since the time I say yes to him. That’s why I said yes because he had limit in life. He told me he only got to live another 5 years, and he wanted to spend that with me. Without much consideration, I wanted him to fulfill his life too.” I gasp because this is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter