- Trouble

Unnie, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our fan seem to enjoy shipping so much. Sometime, OTP moments make them shout louder than usual, and that’s actually positive to us. Except that they don’t really ship me with Yongsun unnie. I think I grow upset about it from day to day also. From having hectic schedule and less interaction on stage, I found myself grow distant from Yongsun unnie naturally. Thus she seems to be fine, and she give everyone the same warming treatment. As long as she’s happy, I am happy too. For Hyejin, we also grow closer as we both are finally opened to each other since the night I give blessing to her and her boyfriend.

In a blink, it’s already more than two year since we made our debut. I like it when things get busy, so that I can forget bad things, but I cannot forget her. She’s always there, like angel, who give lights to my life despite less interacts. I catch myself looking at her every time she smiles and sings. Speaking of Mamamoo, we are now in the middle of Melting promotion. If there’s one thing I can highlight the difference from 2 years ago, Wheebyul now is well known too. I enjoy play along with Moonbyul unnie too. Although she’s ert, it definitely brings more appeal to Mamamoo too. Instead of talent, being erted is also our thing too now.

For me, I am appeared differently to the public now. Nowadays, I am mostly invited to music program to show my singing talent. They know me as Jung Wheein rather than a member from Mamamoo. I am glad that people start to acknowledge Mamamoo member differently in various aspect or field. Meanwhile, I am also grareful that I can sing this good because Yongsun used to train with me and motivate me to work hard, otherwise, I won’t have today also.

One day after shooting Duet Gayo Festival, I come back to our dorm around 12 midnight. I am pretty unlucky today since I was selected to be the first contestant, but I told myself that it’s ok – next time, I will do way better. Now, hunger is the first thing that come to mind. However, I decide to take a nice shower first before eating ramen. Jung Wheein is being Jung Wheein. I think hard again during shower. As I walk out of the bathroom, I notice Yongsun unnie is outside the room.

“Ohh, you are back?”

“Yes unnie”

“How was it?”

“I screw up today. I went first unlike last time. I guess luck is not on my side today.” I let out a big sigh.

“Aww… that’s ok, Wheein! You already did you best, I knew it”

“Thanks, unnie” I give her a smile and also about to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter