- Resonance

Unnie, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejinie and I have always been together for almost half of our whole lives. I am always amazed by her attitude, aura, charisma and talents. We first met each other in middle school back in 2008, my first impression wasn't so good. I thought that she was ignorant and didn't give any to anybody, and she's always by herself. On top of that, she didn't really often come to class, but she always top the score in the class anyway. 

Until one afternoon. 

Flashback

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to bathroom during the class session. As I was heading to the bathroom, I heard a humming sound coming from the empty room near the restroom. At first, I was freaked out because first of all, this room was famous for haunting in our school, well, maybe it's just rumor I thought, secondly, there's sound coming from it which was very abnormal. I pretended that I didn't hear anything, and tried to pass the room to the restroom - and I told myself "정상작동" (be normal) in my head. 

As I finished my business, I walked back to the classroom normally and yes,inevitably I had to walk pass that scary room again.
"Wheein-ssi?" someone was calling my name. . is that coming from that room? I walked faster and didn't even dare to look back.
"Wheein-ssi!!" . again, really? this time, I am ready to run
"Wheein-ssi, can you do me a favor?" oh, it's human? I turned back slowly and tried to open my eyes little by little. 
"Are you okay, Wheein-ssi?" As I was processing to open my eyes, I notice that it's that fatal girl, Hyejin.
"Ahh...there's dust in my eyes just now, sorry! and my ears cannot hear well" what a lame excuse, I told myself. Then she came close to me, and looked into my eyes. 
"Let me help you, Wheein-ssi" she blowed the dust of my eyes - but only to make my eyes drier than ever. 
"Ah...thank you, Hyejin-ssi. Anyway, what favor are you trying to ask me for?" I looked and I noticed that my face is so hot. 
"I am applying for Audition Program, and I need someone to help recording the video for me. Perhaps, can you help me record it now, I promise it's only around 3 minutes" she plead. 
"Umm.. alright, I can help you with that". 

As she gave me her phone, I start recording. She was singing "Diamond" by Rihanna. She's a very great singer that she can sing so stable and hit any highnote. While she done singing, we check her recorded video together. Unknowingly, I started humming along - which seemed to take Hyejin by surprise. "oh.. you sing well, Wheein-ssi!" I blushed 

"You should apply for this audition too! it's rare that this festival is recruiting performers". 
"Are you talking about Jeonju Festival, Hyejin-ssi?" 
"Yes! that one" she looked excited.
"I already submitted my application, actually. I've always dreaming of singing there, Hyejin-ssi"
"Woah! Daebak! you are totally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter