Epilogue

My Leading Lady

It’s been a month since Sun Hwa and I have lived together and today was the day that we went shopping for her wedding dress and my suit. We first went to got mine. Sun Hwa was the one who chose the suit for me. My parents came too, for moral support. Then, we went to buy her gown and when she came out of the fitting room, she was breathtaking. I can’t believe I’m going to marry this goddess in less than two weeks. Finally, we went to get our rings. I was the one who chose them. After everything was set and ready, we went home. Sun Hwa sat on the couch and heaved a sigh.

“Are you that tired,” I asked sitting next to her.

“I’m beat.”

“Are you  hungry?”

“What do you have?”

“I’ll order chicken for us.”

“Pizza too?”

“Pizza too.”

“Thank you,” she said hugging me.

After the deliver was made, we sat in the living room and ate. Sun Hwa went for the pizza first and hummed when she took a bite out of it.

“So good,” she said.

I took a bite out of the chicken drumstick and smiled.

“You have a little sauce right here,” I said pointing to the corner of my mouth.

“Where?”

I reached over and wiped off the sauce. “There,” I said my thumb clean from the sauce.

She smiled and took another bite.

When we got done eating, we took showers and headed to bed. We slept on the same bed now. The ground was clean of pillows and blankets. The funny thing about sleeping with Sun Hwa was she would start out in my arms and then end up at the edge of the bed when she’s asleep. When I try to pull her back into my arms, she will push me away saying that she’s hot. But, sometimes, she stays in my arm and snuggles close to me. I love the feeling of her being in my arms. I felt like I was protecting her. Like I was keeping her warm and safe from harm. Her bed hair was very cute as well.

 

I was standing in front of the priest and watched Sun Hwa walk down the aisle. Her father was walking her and her mother was sitting down with my parents. Sun Hwa looked even more beautiful. She was smiling and I’m sure she felt like me. My heart was pounding and my palms were sweaty. I felt the exact same way I did when I knew my true feelings for her.

“I’m handing my daughter over to you,” father said, “I hope you take good care of her.”

“Yes, father.”

He smiled and handed me Sun Hwa’s hand. I took it and we stood up in front of the priest. After he said what needed to be said, we signed the marriage certificate, and everyone clapped for us. We were now officially married. Han Sun Hwa was now Jung Sun Hwa. I can officially say that she was mine.

After the wedding, we bid farewell to our guests. Young Ji and Junsu were even there and to my surprise Young Ji was pregnant. How could they be so fast about this? Sun Hwa and I aren’t even close to having a child. Maybe because they’ve known each other for so long?

When we entered the house, I carried Sun hwa making her yelp.

“What are you doing,” she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Carrying my wife. I can’t believe we’re married now.”

“I can’t believe it either.”

“I promise you that I’ll love you forever, Sun Hwa. I’ll love you until my last breath.”

“I promise you the same thing. I’m going to love you until my last breath. No man is going to ever replace you.”

I started to walk upstairs.

“What are you doing now,” she asked.

“Going to our bedroom. Trying to create the mood.”

“What mood?”

“You know? The mood.”

She snickered and started to kiss my neck.

“This mood?”

I felt her innocent eyes looking at me.

“Uh,” I couldn’t continue on. My cheeks were burning hot.

I entered our bedroom and sat her on the bed.

That night was the second night that we became one. Hopefully, we’ll be like Young Ji and Junsu.

After fighting for my love with many different women, I thought I was the second male lead since I never ended up with them. But that wasn’t true. My other half was at the other side of the world and the ocean was separating us. Thanks to my parents, I found my other half. I was no longer the second male lead. I’m the hero of my story and Sun Hwa was my leading lady.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well? What do you guys think? I know this update was short, but I'm done. The end. I hope you all have enjoyed this story. I want to thank everyone who supported me. Even my silent readers. Thank you very much! I love you all!! Thank you for reading and supproting me for this long. ^^
Image result for jung jin young gif

 

 

*Gif not mine. Gif belongs to it's rightful owner.*