This Feelings

When The Train Go On Again

NO ONE POV

 

From: Suzy

“Meet me at the Park near your school.”

 

Yoonhe flipped her phone. ‘Suzy want to meet me? What for? And why so sudden?’  

‘maybe I should tell Junhyung first…’ She thought.  She called him twice but he didn’t pick up. ‘Aish that Babo’ The girl sighed in frustrated. But then looked at her watch,.‘I should go now.’ she murmured.

Yoonhe walked to the Park, her eyes searching for her friend, Suzy. “Ah.” She spotted the girl standing near a seesaw and she waved her hand. “Suzy!” Yoonhe shouted.

 “Yoonhe!” she smiled.

“Hey, is there something wrong? Called me so sudden.” Yoonhe started the conversation as she walked towards the girl who was waiting for her.

“I have something to tell you actually.” Suzy sat down on the right side of the Seesaw. Yoonhe  just watched her, waited her to speak again. “You know Yoonhe..” Suzy started to talk. “I’m really glad to have you and Yoseob in my life.” She smiled. “Remember the first day we met? We were still six back then, but Yoseob said he would protect both of us. He acts like a Hero.” Suzy chuckled, but then she looked down. a small bitter smile formed on his beautiful face. “and I did believe what he said that day, I did believe he would protect me, protect us.” It was silent for a minute or two as the two girls heard the sound of the childs who were playing in the park. “I thought, everything would be alright if we’re together. But..” She looked away and let go a heavy sigh. “Yoseob couldn’t protect me after all.”

“Why do you say that?” The brown-haired girl asked in confusion. She sat on the other sides of the seesaw, looking at her friend.

“Yoonhe..” The Long haired girl turned her back, now facing Yoonhe. “Yoseob is a wonderful man, he will do anything for me, he treated me well. he is really a good man. But, his kindness is hurting me somehow..” Tears formed on the corners of her eyes. “Because,I know I can’t do anything for him. I can’t do what he did for me. I…” Suzy stopped, she took a deep breath. “I… want to break up with him..”

Yoonhe really shocked, but she didn’t say or doing anything. She just looked at Suzy in disbelief, with opened.

“I know what you wanna say, I do love him Yoonhe.. I really do. But, Things become more complicated between me  and him, I’m afraid I’ll hurt him more than this.” She sighed. “Yoonhe, the reason I asked you to come today is because I want to ask you something.”

“What is it Suzy?”

“Do you love him?” Suzy’s question stabbed Yoonhe’s heart. Right in her heart. “I know you love him Yoonhe, I know you’ve fell for him since that day, the day we graduated from Elementary school. I just keep on pretending I didn’t know anything because I love him too, and I’m too selfish to let him to be with you. I’m sorry Yoonhe, but today.. I want to ask you something. Can you help him to forget me? If you have to make him hates me, then make it. I don’t care, I just.. I want him to live happily without me. Yoonhe please don’t give up on your feelings for him, be happy with him. Please? ”

“But Suzy, I… how can I make him love me if he loves you so much? And what about you?”

“I know you can do it Yoonhe, and I’m really ok. “ Suzy smiled to Yoonhe. Then she stood up, placed her hand on the other girl shoulder. “I have to go now. Please do it for me, I’m begging you.” Yoonhe just nodded as Suzy leave.

 

 

Junhyung POV

 

“WHAT?” I screamed in horror as I heard Yoonhe’s story.

“Sheesh, you don’t have to scream like that babo!”

“So… You’ll try to get Yoseob’s heart ?”

She nodded, “Suzy asked me to, and i can’t deny it, I’m still love him Junhyung.. I want to be with him.”

I sighed heavily. Her words hurt, and I was certain my eyes betrayed a degree of sadness. I covered it up with a smile, hoping she didn’t notice the momentary change. “Fine, if you want to do it.”

“You’ll help me right?” Yoonhe smiled innocently.

“Ah, yes.. I’ll help you of course.” I replied awkwardly.

Babo, you just tell me you want to be with him and you asked me to help you too ? You’re so selfish Yoonhe. It’s hurt me so bad, don’t you know it?

What if I tell you about my feelings ..?

“Junhyung, I have to go now . I called Yoseob to meet me at this mall. He will come soon.” Yoonhe stood up from her seat. “Bye.” She then headed to the lift.

I have to tell her. I can’t keep this forever. I want her to know what I feel, I don’t care anymore.

“Yoonhe!” I ran after her, after the one I love. I don’t want her to be with someone else, I want her to be with me. Just this time God, let me to be with her.

“Yoonhe!” I shouted her name as I saw her entered the lift.

“Junhyung?”

“Yoonhe, listen. I won’t  say this again so please listen.” Yoonhe nodded, her eyes looking into mine. “Yoonhe, from the very start we met. And after all we’ve benn through. Yoonhe, I…” I took a deep breath. “I love you.”

“Yoonhe I love you!”

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

WHOOPS ~ Finally Junhyung confessed , haha

I'M SORRY FOR CHANGING ___-ah name to Yoonhe. SORRY !!! someone asked me because she said it's kinda weird reading with a blank name like that. i'll fix the previous chapter. Sorry!!! *bow

sorry for grammars/typo errors, english isn't my first language ^^;

SUBSCRIBES, COMMENTS, LOVE <3