The Necklace

When The Train Go On Again

 

Junhyung POV

“Yoonhe I love you!” I screamed, I don’t care about the people around me, I really don’t care. I just want her to know what I feel for her. I want Yoonhe to know.

“You’re joking, right?” that’s what her respond.

“I’m not joking Yoonhe.” I sighed. “I love you, remember when we first met? At that train? I already fell in love with you. .”

“I know you’re just joking! Ha! You can’t trick me Yong Junhyung!” she laughed at my confession. “Well, I have to go now, Yoseob waiting for me. See ya babo.” she then stepped into the lift, and leave.

 

No One POV

The boy still in his position, not believing what just happened. Yoonhe, the girl she loves with all his heart, thought his confession were a joke. “You’re so stupid Yoonhe..” Junhyung let go a heavy sigh. 

Meanwhile, in the lift. The girl is crying, she know Junhyung wasn’t joking. She know it, but she don’t want to lost him as her best friend. She don’t want it, because Junhyung is so precious to her. Now she is confused with her feelings towards Junhyung and Yoseob.

“I’m sorry Junhyung..”she murmured as she crying loudly.

TING.

 The lift stopped, Yoonhe wipe her tears as she saw Yoseob sitting in a cafe not far from her. He was waiting for her to come.

“Yoseob~” Yoonhe called his name cheerfully, faking her smile. She approached the boy, now they are sitting on a nearest chair.

“Ah, Yoonhe! Aigoo, finally you come!”  Yoseob gave the girl smile.

They talked about so many things, laughed together. Then It was silence for about 2 minutes, the girl sipped her cappuccino as the boy playing with his phone.

“Yoonhe…” the boy breaking the silence.

“Hm? “ Yoonhe tilted her head. Looking at the window.

“You must already know about me and Suzy, ne?”

“Suzy did tell me she want to broke up with you, but she didn’t tell me the whole story.” The girl replied as she sipped her cappuccino again.

“Oh.” The boy replied, he took a deep breath. “Yoonhe, you know the true reason is, because I think, I never love Suzy , the one I fell in love with is you…”

Yoonhe choked up as she heard what the boy said.

“Suzy found out, but she didn’t say anything. I know i hurt her, and the whole thing she said to you was a lie. She just making excuses, she told you she don’t want to hurt me right? But the truth is, I’m the one who hurt her…” the boy sighed again. “when we on a double date, I felt jealousy filled my heart whenever I saw Junhyung touch you. At first, I thought it’s because you’re my childhood friend, but then I realized that’s because I love you..”

“but Yoseob, I…”

“Yoonhe, I love you. Don’t you love me too?”

The girl keep silence for a moment. “I do love you Yoseob, but now I’m so confused.”

“I know this is so sudden, but we can give it a shot. If this relationship doesn’t work, we can still remain as a friend. Ne?”

Yoonhe sighed but she gave him a smile. “alright.” She said.

--

The next morning, Yoonhe like usual take the first train in the morning. She’s so happy knowing now she is Yoseob girlfriend. She sat on the usual seat like always, waiting for Junhyung to come.

“Junhyung!” she smiled as she saw Junhyung entered the train, but Junhyung didn’t say anything, he didn’t look at her either. Junhyung sat down far from here, he’s ignoring her.

Yoonhe leaned her head on her table as she arrived at her school. She know no matter how hard she tried to remain as friend with Junhyung, she can’t.  She hurt him. she know that.

“Here.” Junhyung suddenly standing next to her seat, placed a necklace on her table. Yoonhe look shocked when she saw the necklace, it’s her lost necklace. “Still remember what you said when I was searching for this necklace?” Yoonhe tilted her head. “You said, I can ask you one thing, whatever it is. But in the end, you can’t fulfill what I want.”

“Junhyung..”

Junhyung sighed, sadness written on his face. “So in exchange, I just want you  to be happy with him. can you do that?”

“Junhyung, I’m sorry…”

“You don’t have to apologize, it’s not your fault. It’s mine. I’m the one who fell for you without your permission. I’m sorry, Yoonhe.. or should I call you Ms.Yang?” he laughed softly, but his eyes full of sadness.

Yoonhe didn’t say anything, she know Junhyung just pretending. He just pretending that he’s ok, so she don’t have to worry about him. Yoonhe know him too well. And she know, they will never be the same again. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

This story not good, isn't it? :( i'm sorry *bow

by the way, i make another fanfiction, an apply fanfiction actually.

BEAST searching for their PERSONAL MANAGER !!

would you like to apply ?

here's the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/122967/my-life-as-beast-manager-apply-open