Guilty

When The Train Go On Again

 

Yoonhe was there, searching for a dress in an outlet. The outlet itself really crowded by people since it’s weekend. “Hmm, Should I pick this? Or the white one?” She mumbled to herself as she was holding two mini dress in her hands.

“The white one suits you.”  A girl approached her, then took the dress away from Yoonhe’s hand. Yoonhe turned his head to looking at the girl figure in front of her. It was..

Erin, Junhyung’s sister.

“Ah, Unnie.”  Yoonhe bowed.

“No need to be so formal, why we don’t have a small talk?” The girl smiled. Yoonhe nodded in reply, then the two walked to the nearest café.

“Are you have a problem with my brother?” The girl asked, breaking the silence. Yoonhe tilted her head, looking confused why she can know about it. “Ah, I just wondering why you two never together again.” The girl said again like she could read Yoonhe’s mind.

“We’re not fighting or anything Unnie, don’t worry.”

“Oh. It’s good then.” The girl sipped her cappuccino and placed it back again. “Junhyung really loves you. Yoonhe. Do you know that?”

“I do but I turned him down..” Yoonhe sighed. Now she remembered about the day Junhyung confessed to her, she was so cruel back then. and she know it. “I’m horrible, ne?”

“No, it’s your decision. But Junhyung always like that.” She chuckled.

“Always like that?”

Erin nodded, then she chuckled a bit. “He didn’t know how to act towards the girl he likes, you can called him weakling or whatsoever but he just afraid to ruin the friendship you two have just because of his selfish reason.”

I keep quiet but my eyes told her to gave me more about him.

“He never been in a relationship, he kind of afraid hurting the girl he likes I guess? And instead of trying to become her boyfriend, he become her best friend. babo, ne?”

“Unnie, are you already know that he likes me?”

“Oh yes, from the very start, I knew it already. I insisted him to tell you about his feelings but he didn’t want to. but it looks like he was avoiding you now, yeah?”

“Yeah.. he never talk to me again…”

“Well, I know you already in a relationship with yoseob, but can I ask you one thing? Please remain as a friend with him too. A friend, would be enough for him. I’m sorry if I sound so selfish. But I’m begging you..”

“Unnie, of course I will..”

“I’m glad, whoops, time sure flew so fast. I have to go now. See you around Yoonhe!”

Yoonhe waved as she watching the girl leave. She sighed, now she really feel so guilty to Junhyung and Yoseob, both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : thanks for my supaaaa readers for being sooooo patient , keke. school already start and yeah... i kinda want to make a poll for who Yoonhe will end up with~ cz i cannot decide it since junhyung is my ultimate bias and yoseob is too cute to ignore right.. ? aish blame my poor imagination ;~; please wall me who you want Yoonhe to end up with ~  oh i started a new fic, my first MBLAQ fic. check it out please : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/126011/love-behind-the-game-leejoon-mblaq-thunder-you ~ have you noticed i had a new poster here? haha it's so beautiful right? thanks to sulliviera and her request shop, my favourite shop in AFF keke :3 and btw, It's war mblaq... ASDKJHAFAS AMAZING !!!! but still, why died joonie? :"< aish tore my heart apart ...