Depressed

When The Train Go On Again

 

The bell just ringing, but Junhyung still at the rooftop. He was lying there lazily, looking up to the sky.

Junhyung sighed. He placed his hand on his chest, His heart hurts. it hurts so bad. Junhyung know the bell already ringing but he don’t want to come to the next class, he don’t want to. He’s not ready yet to meet Yoonhe again. He wasn’t sure he could faked his smile again.

“Yoonhe…” he muttered as he looking up to the bright sky. he closed his eyes, feeling the wind touch him softly. He let go a heavy sigh as he could see Yoonhe’s face appeared in his mind. Her voice, Her warm smile, her gentle touch.. he could feel it clearly. He really want to touch her, really want to hug her and never let her go again. He really want to tell her how hurt he was when he know about her and Yoseob. He really want to hug her and tell her don’t go, don’t leave him alone. But he can’t. he can’t do that. What he can do now is letting her go, and be with her when she need him. His poor heart aching and aching again. The more he remembered about their memories, the more it pains him.

he took out his phone from his pocket and unlocked it. He looked at the wallpaper, it’s a picture of them.  She was smiling, ruffling his hair. “I wish I could hate you Yoonhe, but I couldn’t..”

it was silence for about five or six minutes as he could hear a bird chirped from distance. The sun shining brightly, so bright that it’s hurt his eyes. He placed his hand near his eyes, trying to block the shine away.

“You just like a sun Yoonhe..”

“You always shining brightly, You always shining my gloomy day. But, the more I get closer with you, the more it hurts me…”

Junhyung sighed. “So I decided to never let you shine my day again, it’s ok to live in darkness. It’s really ok..”

“because, it pains me… seeing you like this.”

Junhyung never been so depressed before, he’s not the type to be like this. It’s all because he really love Yoonhe, he loves her with all he’s got. And it pains him to be unable to reach her. It hurts him when he have to walked away from her life. But he know this is the best for them, No.. this is the best for her.

“I love you Yoonhe..” he muttered as he began to fall asleep. 

 

 

 

----------------------

Just a short update and an useless chapter -____________- meh, i'm sorryy ~~~ so this chapter is basically telling how depressed junhyung is... kkk im sorry :( he's my ultimate bias but i make him like that >:I

btw i need a co-author for my apply fanfiction, please wall me if you want ~

AND APPLY TOO ~ APPLY APPLY APPLY !! HEYYY you APPLY NOW i demand you !!!! :3 lol