It Hurts

When The Train Go On Again

“You ready Yoonhe?” Junhyung asked me.

“Yep. Let’s get going.” I said to him.

This is the day when finally I will go on a date. I feel so nervous because it’s been a long time since me, yoseob and suzy going together. The last time we went to amusement park and we still remained as friend. But now, the difference is Suzy and Yoseob is a couple.

“Junhyung, H-How do I look?” I nervously asked him.

“You look cute.” Junhyung patted my head. I smiled to him. he always so nice to me.

What you wear & look now:

 

 

“Yoonhe !!” Yoseob waved his hand when he saw me with Junhyung. “over here!”

Junhyung and I then walked towards him and Suzy who were sitting on the bench. I feel so nervous, Junhyung glanced at me and hold my hand. Making me blush.

“Junhyung..”

“We’re a couple for today, am I right?” he smiled.

I nodded at him then we running to where Yoseob and Suzy is.

“So, where are we going?” Junhyung asked.

“Hm, Suzy where are you wanna go?” Yoseob turned at Suzy.

“Hm? Me? Well, can we go to Accessories Shop?”

“Ok, then let’s go to Accessories Shop!” Yoseob shouted happily.

Junhyung and I walking behind them, It’s when I see Yoseob holding Suzy hand. A smile formed on his face, and his eyes when he look at her, it’s really warm. My heart aching when I saw the couple. I think, coming with them today is a bad idea after all.

“Suzy? You like that?” Yoseob asked Suzy who was looking at a Necklace.

“A-Ah no, Let’s go Yoseob.” She said, placing the Necklace back into it’s place. I looked at the couple then the necklace. Ah, It’s too expensive.

Yoseob looked at Suzy then back to the necklace. He smiled, took out his money and paid for it secretly.

I looked down. i know Yoseob is now her boyfriend, but seeing him like that, it’s hurting me somehow..

“Yoonhe? Here for you.” Junhyung handed me a chocolate flavor ice cream. I was surprised because the flavor is my favourite and only Yoseob know it.

“H-How do you know I like choco flavor ice cream?” I asked him, confused.

“Hmm, I just know.” He stuck out his tongue. I chuckled.

“Junhyung! I want to see a movie!” I suddenly shouted.

“Eh? What movie?” he replied.

“That!” I pointed at a Horror Movie. Junhyung look shocked. “Don’t tell me you’re afraid?” I giggled.

“Yah, no of course!” he replied. “Yoseob, Suzy! My princess want to see that movie!” Junhyung shouted to the couple. I blushed when Junhyung said ‘my princess’. I know he just pretending that we’re a couple but still..

“Ok! Let’s go!” Yoseob replied. Then we all go to see the movie.

I glanced at Junhyung, he looked so serious watching the movie, he bit his lower lip when it comes to the Horror part. I chuckled.

“What?” he whispered.

“Nothing.” I smiled.

Then I looked at Yoseob and Suzy, They were…..kissing. Yeah, Kissing. K I S S I N G! for god sake! And why I have to see it ?

I pretend like I didn’t saw it, I keep watching the movie but my eyes betrayed me. Tears formed unwittingly at the corners of my eyes and they dripped down my face in rivulets. My shoulders began to shake and I covered my face with my hands, trying desperately to muffle the sounds of lamentation.

“Yoonhe ..? why are you crying?” Junhyung turned his head, looking at me.

“The movie is so sad… making me crying like this Haha.” I covered my tears with a smile. But I know it’s useless.

“This isn’t a romance movie or what, this a Horror Movie. Remember? Don’t lie to me.”

“I .. I guess, coming to this stupid double date is a bad idea after all.” I replied.

Junhyung then realized what happened to me when he saw with his own eyes what Yoseob and Suzy doing. He then placed his hand on my shoulder, pulling me into his arm.

“Cry if you want to cry, Cry if that can make you feel better. I’m here with you.” He said.

“Junhyung.. I-I.. it’s hurt.” I sobbed, placed my hand on my aching chest.

“Sshh.. It’s Ok Yoonhe, I’m with you. I’ll always be with you.” Junhyung caressed me.

His gentle touch, his warm hand, makes me feel better somehow.

Why I have to fell in love with someone who hurts me like this..

Why I didn’t fall for you Junhyung..?

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY !! I'm so freaking happy cz BEAST will come to my place, kyaaah~ that will be the first time i'll see them with my own eyes! OMO ~ i'm sooooooo excited !! keke ~

btw, they will release a new single next year. it'll be a ballad song. can't wait for it ^^

BTW, how is this story? boring? i'm sorry!!

pls keep subscribes, comments and LOVE <3 <3 <3

love ya guys ~ thanks for reading this story until now ^^