As long as you happy

When The Train Go On Again

“Yah! Junhyung! I don’t know what I have to wear ! Aish” I said to Junhyung who was lazily lying on my bed while I’m searching for my clothes.

“Just wear what you always wear.” He replied, playing with his phone.

“Sigh, you’re not helping.” I said. “it’s my first time going on a date, and Yoseob will be there too. I just… at least.. I want to look pretty like Suzy.” I sighed.

Junhyung looked at me, then he smiled. “You really love him, don’t you?”  he said.

“Hm? Well yeah, but my love is, a one-side love.” I smiled, a bitter smile. “I don’t want to be so selfish, and ruin our friendship. Because I know, no matter how hard I try, Yoseob will never love me back. He love Suzy so much.” I looked down.

“I have to help you after all.” He sighed then got up from the bed.

“H-hey, what are you doing?” I was surprised when Junhyung help me searching my clothes.

“You said you want to be pretty? I’ll make you pretty.” He replied. “Wth, you don’t have any dress?” he asked me in disbelief.

“I love wearing T-Shirt, and Dress is really not my type.” I replied.

Junhyung rolled his eyes, then grabbed my hand.

“Yah, Junhyung! Where are we going?”

“Just shut up.” He said sarcastically.

We arrived at a boutique. Junhyung looking at my shocked expression. He chuckled. “What are you doing babo! Let’s go inside.” He grabbed my hand.

“Ah, Junhyungie, it’s rare for you to come to my place.” A girl walked towards us, smiling.

“Hi Noona, I’m looking for a dress.” Junhyung replied.

“For her?” the girl pointed at me.

“Yep.” Junhyung nodded his head.

“Ah, Ok I’ll get you one.” The girl then leave searching for a dress.

“Who is that Junhyung?” I asked him.

“Hm? She is my sister.” Junhyung smiled.

“Oh, she’s so pretty.” I said.

“Haha, yeah. Not like someone I know.” He teased me.

“What? I’m not that ugly..” I pouted.

“I didn’t say you’re ugly Yoonhe, you’re pretty.” He said, making me blush. “Especially when you’re blushing. You’re cute.” He chuckled.

“Yah! Junhyung, you’re annoying!” I pouted.

“Haha, sorry miss.” He said, patted my head.

“Here, try this one.” The girl come back with her hand holding a dress.

I just nodded then go into the change room.

“is that girl Yoonhe?” the girl asked Junhyung.

“Yeah..”

“You love her?”

“N-No, we’re just friend. And I just helping her to get closer with the boy she likes.”

“Don’t lie Junhyung, your eyes telling me the truth. You  already fall for that girl.”

“It’s not like that.” He said.

“You always like this, helping the girl you like and ended up losing her to another boy. Just like Hara.”

Junhyung didn’t say anything, he just looked down.

“H-How do I look?” I asked them when I finished changing.

“It’s fit you. She’s beautiful, right Junhyung?” the girl asked junhyung.

“Y-Yeah, I’ll take it.” Junhyung then paid the dress for me.

 

Junhyung POV

We’re on the train right now, no one saying anything. I just keep looking at the window.

“Ngh…” I looked at Yoonhe , she was sleeping peacefully. I placed my hand on her shoulder, pulling her to my arm slowly, then I leaned her head on my shoulder. Making her more comfortable in her sleep.

“Yoseob….” She mumbled something in her sleep.

I smiled, looking at her face. “You really love him, don’t you Yoonhe?”

I sighed. My heart aching when I hear that name from her.

“I guess, what I can do for you is just helping you get closer with him..” I looked at her sleep face. “as long as you happy, I’ll do anything for you.”

 

 

The train keep on going, I closed my eyes. The sound from the train is healing my aching heart somehow.

This train, the place when I first met her.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBSCRIBES COMMENTS LOVE <3 <3 <3

Thanks for the support everyone keke ~

i'll work hard from now on ^^