You're Stupid, Really.

When The Train Go On Again

 

“Don’t leave Yoonhe, Please.” His hug getting tighter. “Just tonight, please don’t leave me…”

“Junhyung?” I turned my back, now facing him.

“Please…don’t leav-“ he suddenly fell down on the floor.

I gasped, “Junhyung!”

I placed my hand on his forehead, “God, he’s sick.” I sighed. Then I carried him into his room, lying him on his bed and putting his blanket on him.

“Babo.” I murmured. Looking at his sleeping face. My heart still beating so fast because of what he did earlier. I’m about to stand up when suddenly his hand grabbed my hand. Stopped me.

“Don’t go ..” he whispered.

I placed his hand back, “I’m not going anywhere babo, i just want to get you a medicine. “ I smiled looking at his face. He didn’t reply, but a small smile formed on his face. I chuckled then stood up, and started to search a medicine for him.

I searched for a medicine in his house but I couldn’t find one. I looked at the clock, it’s already midnight. “what should I do..” I talked to myself.

I took out a small towel from his dresser, and walked into the kitchen. Grabbed a big bowl and poured a warm water into it. Then I bring it back to Junhyung’s room. I sat down beside him, dipped the towel into the bowl and placed it on his forehead.

“I’m sorry, I just can do this for you… “ I looked at his face. I caressed his hair, watching him sleeping.

“Yoonhe….saranghae….” he mumbled in his sleep.

I stopped.

What he just saying ?

I blushed, my heart starts to beating so fast again.

Junhyung, did you really mean it?

I shook my head, no.. he won’t love me. He just talking in his sleep, he didn’t mean that way…

“Babo…” I murmured, still looking at him. “ good night..” I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

--

“Yoonhe?” Junhyung voice waking me up from my sleep.

“Ah, Junhyung… feeling better?” I smiled, as I regain my consciousness.

“Yeah.. I feel so much better. But, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“You really don’t remember what happened last night?”

He shook his head. “No..what happened?”

“You… ehm, you didn’t want me to go home and you suddenly collapsed.” I replied. Remembering what he did to me last night. That hug I mean..

He keep in silence, trying to remember what happened. “Oh…” he replied, his face blushed. I think he remembered about that hug. “Thanks..” he said.

“No problem, but Yah, you have to buy some medicine! You didn’t have any. What If you get sick again and I’m not here to take care of you.” I said.

He chuckled, “You really worried?”

“Not that Aish…” I sighed. “Anyway, I’m going home now. See ya.” I stood up and started to walked outside.

“Yoonhe!” he shouted.

“What?” I turned my back.

“D-Don’t leave…” he blushed. “I mean, how could you leaving me here alone. I’m still sick Yah!” he looked away. “I-I need you…”

I sighed. But then walked towards him. “Ok, I’m not going anywhere.”

“Thank you..” he smiled.

I sat beside him, placed my hand on his forehead. His fever not that high as last night. I sighed in relief. “Junhyung, do you wanna go to hospital?”

“No.” he replied.

“Why?”

“Because I already have what I need right now.” He smiled. “It’s you.”

I blushed, “Y-Yah, don’t talk like that.”

“But it’s true. Thanks for taking care of me, Yoonhe”

“It’s nothing..” I looked away.

“Yoonhe, let’s talk outside.”

“No, don’t. you might catch a flu. It’s too cold outside.” I replied.

“Aish, fine..” he pouted.

I chuckled, “Hey Junhyung, do you have any girlfriend?” I asked. I don’t know why I asked him this. Really.

“No, why suddenly ask that?”

“Nothing, just wondering. You really popular in our school but you don’t have any girlfriend? I thought at first you’re a playboy.” I laughed.

“Whoa miss, I’m not that type of guy.” He replied. “But actually I’m in love with someone..”

I shocked, “eh? Who?”

“It’s a secret for you to find out.” He stuck out his tongue. I laughed.

“So, what this girl looks like?”

“Hmm, she has a long hair. Her eyes, really beautiful. It captivated me everytime we make an eyes contact. She’s a nice girl, a honest girl. She’s weak but she tried to look like she’s a strong girl.” He chuckled.

“You must really love her eh?”

“Yeah I do, I really love her. But…” he looked down.

“But?”

“But, I can’t tell her how I feel towards her. I don’t want to ruin our friendship, and… she’s already in love with another guy.” He took a deep breath.

“Aish, what a stupid girl. She didn’t realize you like her, and instead of loving you back she loves another guy? What the. Yah, You must say something to her. Don’t give up!” I tapped his shoulder. Encouraging him.

“Haha, thanks..” he smiled.

 

Junhyung POV

“But, I can’t tell her how I feel towards her. I don’t want to ruin our friendship, and… she’s already in love with another guy.” I took a deep breath.

“Aish, what a stupid girl. She didn’t realize you like her, and instead of loving you back she loves another guy? What the. Yah, You must say something to her. Don’t give up!” she tapped my shoulder. Encouraging me.

“Haha, thanks..” I faked my smile.

Yoonhe,

You’re the one who stupid.

You’re the one who didn’t realize my feelings for you, You’re that girl.

The one I love.

 

I sighed.

 

How long I have to keep like this …?

How long you gonna love him…?

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBSCRIBES, COMMENTS, LOVE <3 <3 <3 

Btw, just info, i'm working at other fanfics too ~

those are:

1. *Newest* Love For Revenge : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/120821/love-for-revenge-beast-junhyung-you

2. Letting You Go : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/116410/letting-you-go-beast-junhyung-you

3. Yah, I wanna be his Girlfriend, Not You! : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/117709/yah-i-wanna-be-his-girlfriend-not-you-beast-gikwang-junhyung-you

4. Madly in love with Mr. Aegyo : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/116065/madly-in-love-with-mr-aegyo-beast-yoseob-you

5. When The Train Stops : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/117132/when-the-train-stops-suzy-yoseob-you

6. [ONESHOT] First Snow, First kiss : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/118059/oneshot-first-snow-first-kiss-yoseob-you

 

Just letting you know ~ kkk