That Night..

When The Train Go On Again

“well we have to go now.” Junhyung said to Yoseob and Suzy. “it’s getting late and the last train will come soon.”

“Ok, bye Yoonhe! Junhyung!” Yoseob smiled, he still holding Suzy’s hand.

“Bye.” Junhyung then grabbed my hand and we walked to the station. leaving the couple behind.

“Junhyung, Thanks for today.” I started the conversation.

“No problem.” He smiled. “feeling better?”

I nodded, giving him a smile. “I don’t know what should I do if you weren’t there.”

“I said it before right? I will always be with you.”

“Thanks..” I blushed. “Junhyung~” I said.

“Hm?” he turned at me.

“Let’s eat something … I’m hungry.”

“Yah, we just eat a while ago and you already hungry again?” he asked in disbelief.

“I didn’t ate that much earlier. I’m sooo hungry Junnie~ pweaaseee?”

He sighed, “it’s already late, the restaurant maybe already closed by now. If you really that hungry, want to come to my house?”

“Huh? For?”

“I’ll make something for you, babo!”

I shocked, “You can cook?”

“What? You don’t believe me?”

“Uh, well.. ok. Let’s go to your house!”

So then we go to Junhyung’s house, His house isn’t that big but really comfortable. There a small garden too outside, his place really clean and tidy.

“Junhyung, you live here with your sister?” I asked him who was busy cooking.

“Hm, no. I live here alone.  Why?”

“You hired a maid or something?”

“No. Why Yoonhe? You want to be my maid?” he laughed.

“What? NO! but… this place, really clean… I doubt you cleaned it yourself.” I replied.

“Yah, I’m not that lazy you know?” he said. I chuckled, then sit on the couch. “By the way, do you like Pasta?”

“Whooh~ that’s my fav! Why?”

“Ok, I’ll make it for you then.” he smiled.

So I waited for him. the tv and watching a drama. Wth, now I suddenly remembered about what happened at the cinema. Yoseob and Suzy ….

I sighed.

“Hey Yoonhe ~ the food is ready!” Junhyung shouted. He then placed the foods and a bottle of coke on the table, sitting beside me.

“Whah, you really can cook~” I said, looking at the Pasta he made.

“You really doubt me ?” he chuckled.

“well, yes.” I laughed softly. Then I eat the pasta. “delicious!”

“Really?”

“Mm-Hm.” I replied.

A big smile formed on his face. “I’m glad you like it.” He said.

We both finished our foods in no time, then we started talk about so many things. The hours flow really fast, until I realized it’s almost midnight.

“I think I have to go home now, it’s getting late. Thanks for today Junhyung. I’m so happy!” I smiled.

“You really want to go home now?” he asked.

“Yup. Why?”

“N-Nothing..” he looked down. “Bye Yoonhe.”

“Bye Junhyung.” i smiled. waved my hand.

I started to walk into the door, when suddenly someone hugged me from back.

 

It’s him.

 

Junhyung.

 

“Jun-“

“Don’t leave Yoonhe, Please.” His hug getting tighter. “Just tonight, please don’t leave me…"

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HA~ I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. KKK~

JUST LET THIS STORY FLOW~ :3

Btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! <3

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO FOR SUNGMIN HAHA

2012? I WISH GIKWANG AND JUNHYUNG WILL RECOVER SOON, AND BEAST CAN GET A DAY, NO... A WEEK OFF FROM THEIR JOBS. THEY REALLY NEED TO REST GYAAH!! MY SUPERHERO.. PLEASE BE HEALTHY BEAST!

and THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING, AND ALL THE COMMENTS ^^