Reason Number 8

29 Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi isn't the ice wall everyone thinks he is, and Jimin isn't a fluff ball either.

Usually, Min Yoongi was known as the ice wall of badassery, who could freeze the summer sun if he wanted to. But, sometimes incidents like these happened.

These incidents, when he needs a shoulder to lean his head upon, an embrace to cry into and a pair of eyes that will tell him he'll be fine. Usually, Seokjin fills in that criteria very well. Being big brother and all. But with him being stuck in detention alongside Namjoon and Hoseok; Taehyung being a brat that only evokes Yoongi's tear glands into hyperactivity and Jungkook being a mere kindergartener, Yoongi has no other option than the only love of his life, Park Jimin.

Currently, they are walking back to Yoongi's home from school. Well, Jimin is at least. Yoongi is royally draped onto Jimin's back questioning existence in itself. The earth is still damp with the rain that graced it two hours ago and Yoongi can smell the wet soil scent that he knows Jimin loves, which means he loves it too, mingled into the bitter, metallic smell of Jimin's blood soaked through the front of his collars.

Their breathing is erratic. Yoongi, because of his crying, that stopped only very recently.  And Jimin's because of the weight over him and the anger that Yoongi can still feel wafting through him. And it's a crazy sight to behold, Yoongi is aware of the fact. Because it's always been Yoongi who is in charge of taking care of the younger boy. And the shock reflected on his parents faces does little to dampen the heaviness Yoongi feels in his stomach when he thinks how much of a weep Jimin must think he is.

It was just a fracture, Yoongi! Stop crying you fool! Yoongi scolds himself but obviously that only makes him cry more. Because, I'm trying to but Woojoon is a ing ! And he pushed me on purpose! And it hurts s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter