Reason Number 5

29 Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi hates being sick. But he might like having Jimin see him being sick.

“Kookie-ya! Jungkookie!” Yoongi can hear Jimin calling out for his brother while his mother chats with Yoongi’s in the kitchen. The nine-year-old boy peaks his head out from the under the blanket with perked ears. He sniffles back the sneeze that is making its way out. Yoongi sees Jungkook waddle through the room on his cute baby legs and Yoongi can hear Jimin racing down the corridor so as not lose the boy in Yoongi’s room. And this couldn’t have been a worse time for Jimin to see him.

Because Yoongi is sick, which means snotty tissues around his bed and red eyes and paler than pale skin and an overall “I look ugly” placard hung around his neck.

Yoongi shushes at Jungkook like he would at a stray cat trying to get him away before Jimin entered. “Shhh! Jungkook! Shhhh! Get out! Ya! Shhh!”

It doesn’t work because Jungkook soon reaches the edge of the bed of his favorite “Tuuuuga Hyooo!” and is already giggling while he tries to climb up. And Yoongi just doesn’t have the heart, okay? He just can’t do this! So he sit’s up and plucks the struggling three-year-old boy up and onto his bed. Jungkook’s giggles make bubbles of spit form in front of his lips and Yoongi helps wipe them away with one of the tissues around him.

“Kookie-ya!” Yoongi groans as Jungkook takes one of Yoongi’s fingers into his own mouth, playing with the ring he is wearing. “You’re not supposed to be here brat! I’m sick!”

“You’re sick Yoongi Hyung?” Yoongi wishes he could bury a hole into the ground because he is snotty and there’s no clean tissues around and any other day he would’ve used one the used tissues but Jimin is watching and Jimin needs a good role model but Yoongi’s SNOT!!! Jimin races towards Yoongi on the bed, pulling at his t-shirt. He pulls it up and offers it to Yoongi, who realizes too late that Jimin wants him to use his T-shirt instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter