Reason Number 7

29 Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi doesn’t have a younger sibling, but he is pretty sure he doesn’t think of Jimin as one either. Jimin wants to be the best elder brother you can find.

“Don’t cry Kookie! I’ll kick his blooby ask the next time we meet.” Jimin sternly tells his weeping brother. Jungkook’s hiccups and sobs being blocked out by Jimin’s tight hold on the eight-year-old boy. Jimin soothes the boy’s hair as he coddles him in his embrace like a mother.

“B- But, But Hyung! H- he, he is so, so strongly! And he is so- so- so hugely too!” Jungkook weeps some more as he wails into Jimin’s shoulder.

Jimin pats at his brother’s head and shushes him gently as he says, “so what? He isn’t gonna get away with pushing you off that swing Kookie! Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him!” Jungkook nods his head obediently, pouting as he does so. And it pains Jimin’s heart to see fat ugly drops of tears cling on to the lashes of his baby brother’s eyes. He eyes the scratches on Jungkook’s arms and rubs some sand on them as he mutters to the boy, “just don’t let Joonie hyung find out.”

“But he is so much strongly Hyung!” Jungkook exclaims, waving his arms around animatically. “Even more strongly than you hyung!”

Jimin stifles a laugh at Jungkook grammar and explains, “yes. He is very strong, but he is also the God of Destruction. He’ll end up hurting himself somehow, I just know it.”

Jungkook nods back in understanding and Jimin smiles, as he takes his brother’s hands in his home. They walk back with smiles and promises of revenge.

It doesn’t go too well.

The next time the playground bully arrives Jungkook runs back home to bring Jimin back. Jimin, no shoes and his coloring pencil still in hand, races to the playground with Jungkook leadi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter