Reason Number 3

29 Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi hates reading but Jimin loves Seokjin’s mangas.

We have to be quiet Kookie-ya!” Jimin whisper-yells at the three-year-old that held his right hand, pacifier in mouth, as they tiptoe inside Yoongi and Seokjin’s bedroom. Yoongi snaps his eyes open, not making a move, as he observes the two brothers sneak their way towards Seokjin’s treasured drawer of mangas that he keeps hidden from the world.

The eight-year-old boy rolls his eyes irritated. He wants to flipping sleep, it is three in the morning! What the hell is Jimin even doing up and out of bed this early morning!? Actually, Yoongi knows exactly what the boy is going to do. He is going to try to steal Seokjin’ comic books, like he does at every sleepover, to take them back home to have Namjoon read them out to him! It always goes that way and Yoongi knows today won’t be any different.

Jimin has an insistent habit of repeating the same thing over and over until he succeeds. This is one of those things he needs to succeed in to stop.

Now, it’s not that Seokjin gets mad if you touch his ma- actually, it is exactly that. Seokjin is an angel and a great big brother, but Yoongi has seen him turn into the devil far too many times to be fooled by his gentle demeanor. The one time Jimin had managed to steal Seokjin’s reading material, the boy had created this huge fiasco where Jimin was not only yelled at by his mother but also Namjoon. And Namjoon never, like ever, yells at his brothers. Especially Jimin.

So, when Yoongi sees Jimin holding onto the tiny fingers of a sleepy Jungkook, he can’t help but chuckle at the boy’s desperation. Because everyone knows Seokjin can never get angry at cute little, sleepy Jungkook.

Nonetheless, not wanting to upset either his brother or Jimin, Yoongi moves out of the bed, just as Jimin’s hands reaches the handle of the drawer. Before Jimin can make a move, he is stopped by Yoongi’s hand. And had Yoongi not placed the said hand on Jimin’s mouth, lord knows Jimin would’ve screamed bloody murder, alerting Seokjin of the possible theft of his “Babies”.

Jimin fidgets under the grasp before he makes out Yoongi’s face in the dark. He slows his movements, and eventually comes to a stop, stooping his head low in shame.

They soon go to bed after that. Yoongi tucks Jungkook i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter