Reason Number 6

29 Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi didn’t believe in Santa Claus, but he loves Christmas. Park Jimin has a lot, if not everything, to do with the fact.

“Hyung! Let’s go! We need to set up the Christmas Tree!” Jimin yells at the foot of the stairs that lead to Yoongi and Seokjin’s bedroom.

It was a custom within the families of the seven friends, that every year Christmas was to be celebrated in Yoongi and Seokjin’s family’s yard. Where, Yoongi and Seokjin’s parents were in charge of food; Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon’s parents took care of the decorations and setup; and Taehyung and Hoseok kept an eye out for the kids and helped with cooking.

Needless to say, Yoongi loved Christmas but because he is a big boy now and knows that Santa Claus doesn’t exist – it’s just Jimin’s Dad wearing a beard and Taehyung’s Dad wearing a Rudolf costume – he chooses to stew in his room with swag.

Of course Jimin’s call to anywhere is more or less a mating call to Yoongi, which is why he finds himself out in their yard, sticking Jungkook’s Iron Man plushy in the Christmas Tree. It doesn’t help the fact that Yoongi’s growth plates had a serious breakdown and he is unable to reach the exact location which Jungkook wants to stick the Iron Man plushy in.

“Kookie, it’s fine if I put it here.” Yoongi drones out, pleading to the Lord above to please make Jungkook agree.

But, as you all know, Yoongi is the King of Bad Luck. “No!” Jungkook bites out with a pout that make his bunny teeth show slightly below his thin upper lips. His cheeks, cherry red, puff out to make him look chubbier than he already is. Jungkook folds his hands around his chest, well he tries to but fails to exactly fold them like Hobi hyung does so he simply holds his arms over his chest, and looks away in the brattiest pout he can conjure up. And really, if that bloody six-year-old thinks that Yoongi will-

“Jungkookie!” Jimin is evil. He stoops down to Jungkook’s height and turns the boy towards himself. He flicks Jungkook’s nose good-naturedly and dons a pout himself as he his head to the right. “Jungkook-ah. Why is my favorite super hero in-training being a meanie towards my favorite hyung?”

“Kookie want Iron Man on up!” Jungkook spills in his nagging tone. That brat!

“Well then ask Namjoon hyung would you? He’s the tallest. Yoongi hyung is too short.”

“Hey!” Yoongi yells at Jimin. This midget! “For your information you’re the shortest here after Kookie!”

Jimin only giggles as he leads Jungkook away towards Namjoon. His index finger held tightly in Jungkook’s hand.

Yoongi takes to being pissy the entire night. Because, Park Jimin! Who does he think he is!? Who is he calling short!?  That brat! Why I-!

“Tooguh Hyuuu!” Yoongi looks down as a bunny smile Jungkook. He raises an eye at the kid.What? Feeling ty yet, bunny boy?“Tooguh Hyuuu!” Jungkook drawls out, making grabby hands at Yoongi, that the elder knows means, ‘Pick Me Up’.

Yoongi rolls hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter