oo2

Fateful Meeting

Day 2 - after that fateful meeting -

I sat up, still dazed from my sleep, with my eyes still closed. Today was meant to be the day where I was supposed to move into the new dorm and meet my new dorm buddy.

I pulled back the covers, got off the bed and started to walk towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth thoroughly and rushed back into my room checking my bags to see if I was missing anything.

I was greeted by the smell of bacon on eggs frying in the kitchen. I walked downstairs and was greeted by my teary eyed mum who was preparing breakfast.

"Morning h-Hun," my mother
stuttered with tears streaming down her face.

"Aww mum," I cooed and hugged my mum from behind, " I'll be fine, don't worry about me". "But you're still so young," my mother objected.

"Mum~, I'm turning 20 this year, I'm not a baby anymore", I whined. My mother swatted me with the cooking spatula. "Sit down sweetie Ill finish this up and join you before you have to go," she smiled wiping the rest of her tears away.

After eating my breakfast I hugged my mum once more and gave her comforting words. I walked up to my bedroom and got my luggage ready for me to move out.

I looked around my room, "I'll surely miss this place". I wheeled out my bags, my dad was quick to help as he carried my bags downstairs. "What do you own, geez they're heavy," my dad joked, I laughed ,"bricks dad," me and my dad laughed as he set down the bags.

I gave my parents on last hug and quickly made my way to the bus stop which was supposed to take me to the nearest station.

--

I woke up from my sleep and luckily hadn't missed my stop, i was two stops away from the station where the college campus was supposed to be.

After a while i had arrived at the campus, and walked along the sidewalk admiring the beautiful scenery.

As I was waking a long I saw a tall figure walk by, I couldn't make out his face but he looked really familiar.

"That's right, it's him, from the train station," I said more to myself. He waved at his friend who was walking up to him when a small voice spoke up, "that's Yixing, isn't he amazing?". I jumped out of reverie and looked over to see a girl smiling brightly at me.

I smiled, " is that his name? I didn't know he went to this campus," I gawked as I went back to staring at him once again. The girl giggled, "My name's Anastasia, nice to meet you", "Mine's Jennie," I held out my hand and shook hers as I said this and smiled.

"I'm guessing you're a newbie here since you didn't know the prince of this campus", I giggled with her over the nickname that was given to my hero who saved me at the station.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to be in dorm number 97, do you know where that is?", "oh my, that's my dorm too", she grinned, and pulled me away from staring at my saviour.

"Here we are", she held out her hand as if she were showing off something and showed me to my bed. "This is yours, and this ones mine", I hope we can become great friends, she hugged me and showed me around the campus.

--

"Ahh I think I've got a good idea where everything is now", I looked down at my map, trying to memorise where everything was.

"Good" Anastasia beamed.